More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sperik sperik

Which title sounds the most intriguing?

How to reconnect with old friends part 1

We haven't really seen each other since we graduated from high school - lost track of each other 'cause we went to different colleges. But you messaged me again when summer break started. We quickly reconnected and decided to go to what used to be our favorite spot: A secluded lake about half an hour from your place.

I ring your doorbell and your mother opens up. "Oh hey! It's you, Joe! I haven't seen you in a while, how are you doing?" "I told you he was coming, mom.", you say as you push yourself past her and give me a hug. "It's nice to see you, too. We're going to the lake by the abandoned quarry." I explain to your mother and get on my bike. You get yours out of the garage, while your mother gives us a concerned look. "Be careful. And be home too late. I don't like it when you're out so far away from civilization." "Mom, it's only a 30-minute drive with our bikes. We'll be fine."

We drive off and head for the trails through the field behind your house. It's a hot summer day, the air is soupy and thick, so I was already a bit sweaty. We head around the back of the old quarry through a hole in the rusted fence. The lake was just about a hundred yards further from there, so we locked our bikes and head over there on foot.

We both put our bags down on a grassy patch in the sand. I strip my shirt, crouch down and start to root around for my trunks in my backpack, while you take off your pants. When I finally find them, I look up at you. You stripped off your panties as well now, standing over me. 'Wow' was the only thing I could think. You're even prettier than I remembered. All we've ever been was platonic friends, but I can't deny I head my fantasies about you. Your natural beauty, your womanly curves, the hair between your legs - it mesmerizes me for a second. I immediately get a hard on. "What are you looking at?" I can't really reply anything to that now, can I? "Have you never seen a natural woman?" "I- uhh" "What are you waiting for? It's hot, no one's looking, so what's the point. You take off your shirt as well. Your skin is glistening in the sunlight, a pearly of sweat running down your neck from behind your ear.

Before I can admire your form any longer, you run into the lake, splashing water in my direction. I drop the trunks and quickly take off my pants and briefs before joining you in the water, trying to hide my erection.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)