More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by neogyvr neogyvr

What did I do?

How to Explain

Tabby stared down at the white puddle of semen slowly dripping down her stomach, then back at my softening dick, then straight at me, her half-confused half-terrified look not leaving her face. I was staring at her in abject horror before coming to my senses once I heard a noise from the front of the house.

“Shut the door, quick!” I whispered to her. It took a second for my words to register with her, but she quickly closed the door, leaving both of us in my room. She leaned back against the door and stared at me again. I couldn't tell if she was going to explode into a million questions or just scream.

“What the fuck, Bianca?! Why do you have a dick?! When did this happen?! Do Mom and Dad know about this?!”

Questions it was.

“Tabby, Tabby, please calm down! I'll explain everything, but you have to keep quiet!” I was trying to remain as calm as I could, but inside I was cursing my damn horny nature. Why of all people did my sister, my own flesh and blood, have to get me so riled up?

“Seriously? Calm down? How do you expect me to calm down?! My sister has a fucking dick!” She then motions to the semen drying on her stomach. “And you just came on me! I mean -” She struggled to say anything past that point and just dropped onto my bed next to me, disbelief crossing her face. She looked at me as if she was seeing an alien.

“How did this happen, Bianca? How long have you been like this?”

I needed to speak clearly and calmly, so I took a deep breath and put my hand on her leg, trying to be reassuring. After all, when your world is unexpectedly flipped upside down like this, you need some semblance of normalcy and understanding, right?

“I've been like this since I was born, Tabby. Mom and Dad have known the whole time. I don't know why I'm like this, but the fact remains that I am. And... the truth is, I react just the same as a guy or a girl does when they see someone as attractive as you.” I don't know why I added that last bit on, but it felt right at the moment. I just hoped she wouldn't be weirded out by it.

Tabby still stared right at me, her emotions all conflicted. We just sat staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity before she finally said...

“You... you think I'm attractive?”

I couldn't tell whether to breathe a sigh of relief or hold my breath and prepare for a scream fest. All I could do was tell her the truth.

“Of course I do. I mean, look at you. You're beautiful, smart, funny, creative.” I moved a little closer to her, keeping my hand on her thigh. “You're everything a guy would look for in a girl, for what I know. I know you match what I want.” As I spoke, my dick started to slowly harden again. I was too wrapped up in talking to Tabby to notice at first, but eventually, she noticed for me. Her eyes widened as my dick grew in front of her. I noticed her gaze and looked down at my now stiff cock, groaning with disgust.

“I'm sorry, Tabby. I can't help it. You know, I just -” She stopped me mid-sentence by placing a finger on my lips. I looked back at her, a small smile now crossing her face.

“Don't apologize. In fact, I'm pretty flattered. I've actually never... seen a real one before. Do you mind?”

Ummm... What?!

What do I even say now?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)