More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Heso Heso

Taking

How it works.

The Paya hold jobs and contribute to society with equal civil rights. Most people (humans and Paya) agree despite Paya's preferences, if they were just sex slaves all the time, some problems would emerge. So what you do is give them a bracelet of a particular color to show you want to take them, usually for up to a day. They put the bracelet on to mark the claim. You can either ask them to join you later - the bracelet containing an electronic marker - or just drag them along with you then and there.

Importantly, they only say yes to requests that involve sex. If you try to just make them your housemaid, they'll leave. But it doesn't have to be penetrative sex; as long as someone's itch is being scratched, they're happy. And they give as much time as you like for recharging.

This is entirely on the honor system, not enforced by law. So for example, one day is not a hard maximum. Also, if you take a Paya already wearing a "taken" bracelet, they will come with you - although that would be pretty damn rude of you. If you kept using them for sex and telling them not to leave, day after day, they wouldn't object. However, most of them do give friends and family access to their geotrackers, so if they disappear for a while, people might start knocking on your door with pointed looks.

For real Paya hogs, who keep them for a week or more, an old public shaming ritual has re-emerged: the charivari. If you refuse to return a Paya when asked repeatedly, you might find a dozen or so people gathered outside your door banging pots and pans all night, shouting "There's enough for everyone!"

We hardly changed the laws. If they didn't consent, it would be illegal; it's just that they always do consent. Also like with humans, they can't consent to being seriously injured; you can still get in trouble for that. There are still indecent exposure laws, but they don't get you anything worse than a fine, and about 95% of people won't report something semi-discreet like an alley blowjob if it's away from kids.

No one has any idea how much their universal consent is nature versus nurture. It is possible someday, one of them might decide to say "no". There are PSAs about this reminding everyone to respect the hypothetical Paya "no". As a society, we don't want to screw it up if it ever happens. For this same reason, it's not recommended to keep them tied up or locked up for a long time; they should have the opportunity to walk out now and then.

The future's economy and how Paya fit into it

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)