More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jack29 Jack29

What are you up to now?

How did you two meet

Mina's desk was sticky from some unknown substance. Likely from whoever sat in her seat in the last lecture, someone who inadvertently fell asleep, and spilled their high fructose corn syrup injected drink everywhere. She deduced this not from any kind of fortune telling aspect of her recently aquired psychic powers, but from the faint brown hue that traumatized the worn wooden fabric supporting her notebook, pens, and phone. They were being assigned to group projects in her American Literature class.

"The next group will be researching the metaphore of the US working class in Canary Row. Allen, Stacy, and Mitch."

She loved this class, literature was her major, and she wanted to write. But that was before she discovered she could dress herself with her mind. Now she didn't know what she wanted to do.

"...Tom, Helen, Amanda..."

Seems like someone with her abilities shouldn't be subject to the monotany of every day life. She could do literally anything. Maybe writing would be a hobby.

"Ok, now we have almost everyone. But as fate would have it the amount of students in this class requires that the last group be only two people...Mina and... Nate, and because of this unfair disadvantage I'm going to extend your deadline a week after the rest of the class."

Mina looked around for her partner. Her intuition told her it was the guy sitting a few rows down, similarly looking around. She made a note to approach him at the end of the lecture and talk about when they could meet.


Tuesday night. Mina and Nate sat in her dorm's communal living room, wordlessly reading articles that pulled the literary rope of Hemingway apart into individual strands of yarn, that could be easily paraphrased into a 10 page double spaced report.

Nate broke the silence. "You know we don't have to really write 10 pages..."

"Hows that?" Mina's eyes remained on the stack of pages in her lap.

"We can write 8 or 9 and then double the font size of each punctuation mark. It adds like a page and a half."

'Great, a real work horse...' thought Mina.

"I think we'll get plenty of material for 10 pages." She looked up from her notes. 'Dangerous Summer' seems boring but I think it's a pretty interesting look at Hemingway in his old age, adapting to the times changing around him. You could write a whole dissertation on the book." Nate didn't respond. He felt intimidated by her. Not only from her insane looks, but twofold from the fact that she was clearly very intelligent.

"Yea, we have time also..." His reply did nothing to fill the void between them. The ensuing silence the carefully prepared question Nate was about to ask back into his throat, instead he asked, "So...you like Hemingway?" The conversation was now infected with the deadly illness of cliche, from here it was only downhill.

"He was an asshole...but he could write. Kindof like Richard Wagner in a way. Have to separate the artist from the art sometimes."

"Yea, totally agree..." Aw to hell with it. "But hey, some friends and I are going to a party thursday evening. Some random house off campus. You want to join?" Nate felt the question was left-field and not prepared properly. But Mina raised her eyes to him and gave him a once over stare, before returning to her notes.

"What party? Had plans already to go to one on East Cliff."

"Yea, that's the one. Riotane drive 55 right?"

"Yep..." Her eyes raised to him, potent with a new emotion, a mild smile. " Maybe I'll see you there?" Nate heaved a relishing sigh, he survived. Not only did he shoot his shot, but SHE had suggested meeting there.

"Yea...yea that would be great!" He energetically reached for his flask of water, toppling it over towards Mina's computer. Before Nate could react the flask stopped its motion mid-air and hovered above the computer. Dumbstruck he stared at the floating plastic bottle as it gently lowered itself back to the table, coming to rest before Nate and his bulging eyes.

Mina's gaze flipped from the flask to Nate. She tried to read his face, his emotions. All she got was a heaping load of "what the fuck did I just witness" pouring from his features.

"Did...did you see that?" He gassed

" Yea..."

"What the fuck?!" He turned to her, a smile of incomputable disbelief on his face. "That was...I don't even know how to describe...."

"Yea that was crazy...never seen anything like that before." A new form of silence broke between them. Finally Nate yielded.

"Sorry... I mean it's getting late, and obviously your dorm in haunted. I think I might head home."

"Yea. Maybe we better stop. Ghost of Hemingway might be getting restless." Her joke passed the conversation through a sieve of lightheartedness.


"JUST A SMALLTOWN GIRL..."

5 rounds of beer pong into the night Nate felt oddly sober. The bus was packed, apparently everyone had heard of the party. One of Nate's dorm mates turned and enthusiastically high fived him.

"LIVIN IN A LOOONELY WORLD..."

Even when the bus spontaneously erupted into a chorus of Journey he didn't join. Nate wasn't a social butterfly, he tended to have more fun at the pregame than the actual party. Plus East Cliff was kindof far from campus, if they didn't play their cards right they would miss the last bus home and have to take the hour hike back to their dorms.

"She took the midnight train going AAAANYYYYWHEEEERE"

The LED sign flashed "Riotane Dr." And the unsober masses of academia poured from the doors like mackerel to the open sea. Nate and his friends filed into the house and attempted to shuffle themselves into the deck of human cards. It was packed. One house shouldn't hold this many people, the cops would be here any second. But the night went on and after his fourth jungle juice Nate began to think of Mina, he'd only just remembered they agreed to meet. He felt an arm slyly wrap itself around his waist.

"Hey there ghosthunter." Mina squeezed him in a hug that could be interpreted a few different ways. "Having fun?"

"Kindof, apparently neither of us know where the cool underground parties are. This place is pretty mainstream."

"Yep, too intense for me. Want to hang out back?"

Nate bobbed his head, and leaned in close to her. "Definitely..." He followed her to the empty backyard. Apparently the chilly ocean air kept the crowd indoors. But despite being dressed in only black jeans and a tank top, Mina seemed unbothered by the cold. Nate crossed his arms and tensed his shoulders. "Dang, kinda cold out here though."

Mina walked in front of him, her hips swung with every step. She spun around and met his eyes.

"Hmm, really? I don't think it's so bad. I would have thought staring at my ass would have heated you up a bit." Nate scoffed.

"Yea...it uh... definitely helped." Suddenly she was close to him, pressing her curvy body against his. She stood on her toes and whispered.

"I can heat you up some other ways too." Mina kissed him.

Nate ran his hands over her shoulders and down the flow of her hips, finally squeezing her jean clad ass possessively. She pulled away, walking backwards from him, but keeping her eyes on his.

"Ah-ah-ahh. Let's not jump the gun here. This party just started."

Nate ran a hand through his hair. "Such a fucking tease."

"Let's just go back inside for a bit." She strutted back towards him and spun around, grinding her ass against him. "Then we'll see where the night takes us."

Nate heaved a sexually charged sigh. "Fine, but max 30 min." She took his hand led him inside.

"I see some friends you should meet, want to say hi?"

"Sure...uhhh. I might run in the bathroom a minute to cool off." Mina grinned and glanced down at his hardening package.

"Mmhmmm, go ahead. I'll meet you once you're done." As he walked away Nate felt a hand slap his ass. He cocked his head and looked back at Mina, several feet away, but too intoxicated and sexually charged he passed it off as his imagination.

Inside the bathroom Nate pulled out his phone to peruse social media to try to reduce his arousal. He hadn't been more than two minutes when he received a text from Mina.

'So how's the situation coming?'

He glanced down at his still prevelant boner.

'Taking longer than expected. But I'll be out soon.' Damn this shit just wasn't going down. His eyes lingered on his lower half. Were his...pants. Moving around? He watched the fabric fastened to the button slide up and over the metallic piece on its own.

"What...the fffffffuck" The zipper slowly defended on it's track, allowing his cock to spring forward, still enveloped in his loose cotton boxers. Very gently, as if to keep from startling him, the fabric of his boxers constricted around his cock and began sliding up and down his shaft. Still dumbfounded he watched as his boner reignited itself full . His phone buzzed.

'Wouldn't want to waste a good thing ;)'

...Mina?? Was she...doing this?? His mind raced. The floating water flask in her dorm. The slap on his ass when he was 5 feet away from her. No way. He thought. There's just no way... The controlling his boxers suddenly squeezed harder, encouraged by Nate's calm demeanour. He speedily texted her.

'Explain'

He stared at the fabric of his briefs, moving on its own over him. He reached down to make contact with the jerking him off, but his hands were slapped away.

"Ow!" He yelped. "What the fuck..." His voice trailed off as the bathroom door opened. Momentarily he panicked, expecting the embarassment that might come from being discovered with a boner in a strangers bathroom.

"No-no silly boy. I get to play with that thing, not you." Mina said as the door closed behind her. She winked at him, and simultaneously he felt lips begin kissing his neck.

"Ah...Mina. Wh-at's happening. How are you doing thisss..."

"Let's just say...I have some special talents. Some things I've never shared with anyone before. I dunno...you make me feel safe. So I thought you could be the first person I open up to." She came to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, the geography of her body caused an electric arousal through Nate. His cock still being manipulated between them, she squeezed him harder. "That ok?"

Nate looked deep in her eyes. This was a huge turn on. But he was convinced his feelings for Mina were based strongly in her as a person, and not as a telekinetic super model. Spontaneously he leaned in and kissed her, and instantly the intangible lips vanished and his briefs became lifeless. She pulled away, blushing and smiling.

"Soooooo, either you let me finish what we started now..." Nate's hands suddenly flew forward on their own and eveloped her tits. "Or we go back out ther and socialize a bit, then head back to my place and Ill show you what I really can do." Still under her control his hands began to roam her body, his fingers squeezing and pinching her shape on their own.

"You know...I want to fuck you so bad right now."

His hand suddenly slapped her ass. She leaned in and whispered to him, "likewise."

Nate sighed, "So I think I can last a little bit, and save the action for later." She suddenly stepped back from him.

"Good answer boytoy." She swiped her palm upwards and his cock pressed agaist his body, and his pants zipped and buttoned themselves.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)