More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Vukoviumirusami Vukoviumirusami

What's next?

How did she get the job?

Tali was getting behind in her studies. She did not like what she was studying and was thinking about a career change.

One day, she saw the following advert in a newspaper:

“Male genital consultant wanted. Nor experience required. Must love penises!”

“That’s interesting” – She thought. So, she applied for the job.

She got an interview when she explained all her experience with penises.

Basically, she told how she has sucked all the guys in her college (Technically, it was not all, there was a gay guy who rejected her) so she had seen about 300 penises in 2 years. Tali did not really like sucking dicks, but she loved watching penises and blow jobs were the best way to get guys to show theirs.

She also told how she kept record of the guys in a notebook. The information was extremely detailed:

  • Name of the guy

  • Face photo

  • Approximate flaccid size (length and girth): Some guys even let her measure so some of the measures were real.

  • Approximate erect size (length and girth): Again, it was real about some guys that let her measure.

  • Comments about appearance and circumcision status

  • Comments about performance: time it took them to cum

  • Comments about there loads: Were they big? Were the guys dribblers or shooters?

She showed the notebook to the interviewer, and she was so impressed. So, Tali was offered the job.

The salary was quite good, and the working conditions seemed excellent, so she was very happy.

She would have to start in a week, but first she would have to attend a little training course to get used to the equipment and products she will be using.

How is the training course?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)