More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gunman Gunman

What's next?

How BIG is Brie's secret ?

In its flaccid state, her cock can measure up to 10.5 inches long and 3 inches thick around the base with the foreskin covered cockhead being the size of an small apple. When fully erect it measures up to a massive 16 inches in length and 4 inches in thickness. The bulbous cockhead would swell up to a man's fist size. The foreskin would peel back on its own due to the size of the fat cockhead. Her urethra is 1 inch wide, which makes it possible for her to ejaculate huge amounts of thick virile cum. Behind her massive cock hangs a set of massive balls, each the size of big grapefruits. With cum factories this big, Brie can easily ejaculate up to 800 ml of cum every time. She uses Durex XXL comdoms, the biggest she can find, but still does not fit her massive cock. Each time she is done cumming, the condom would be filled like a warm balloon. Sometimes the condoms would burst struggling to keep it's contents. However this is not the only BIG thing about Brie. The size of her swimmers are sometimes visible to the naked eye. If Brie were to fuck a woman with her huge cock, she would get pregnant without doubt. Basically, Brie is the definition of HUGE.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)