More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zk69 zk69

Where is he right now?

Housesitting (WIP)

One of Curtis’s friends, Avery, had recently asked him to watch over her house while she and her two roomates went on vacation to Germany. She was a women of his dreams, blonde, perfect breasts, great ass, not too skinny or fat, and even had a great personality. Curtis had started to fall for her a little, but never tried to push it and just stayed as friends with her. While he has only known her for about a year so far, they have gotten pretty close and her house is much better than the cruddy apartment he has been living in. So, he gladly accepted her offer, and she was even willing to pay him, but he politely declined.

Before she left, she laid out some basic groundrules that were things that Curtis already did back at home anyways. When she finally left, he felt weird at first, he had never been in her house alone and decided it would be fun to snoop around since he most likely would not get another chance in the future.

Right away he went upstairs to her room as she never actually let him go into it, rather always staying in the kitchen or living room. While Curtis noted the room was pretty bland, after checking her desk he found her diary and decided to flip through it a little. It contained pretty basic daily entries, but one thing caught his eye, one entry mentioned that she had feelings for him. It went into detail about how she wanted to be more than friends with him, but now he was worried that he was learning to much so he put the book away. Curtis decided that he didn’t want to keep reading so he doesn’t accidentally bring anything up from it with Avery as she would then know he read it.

As he snooped around the rest of her house he didn’t find anything that exciting, he had found some revealing lingerie, but it wasn’t anything too crazy. When he finally checked his clock he saw that an hour had already passed, making it almost 6 PM, so he decided to make some dinner. As he took some pasta out of the microwave he accidentally spilled a lot over himself. “

“Dammit, this outfit is ruined.” Curtis muttered to himself.

How does he clean up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)