More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mrdree mrdree

To where..

House..

Hardy : ( whispering) man this men are looking so creepy now...

Tom :" it's because you are a women now . Some men always do that to women ."

They left the hotel...

At rented house owner...

Tom rings the bell..door opens.. a women opens the door...

Tom : "miss we came to know that you were renting this home..so we would like to take this house.."

Women " oh come in , come in sit..."

Women " let me introduce my self.. my name is mia am a house wife.. my husband works abroad.. and actually I'm renting this house.. so i planned to stay with the rented people..."

Tom " oh man that's why u added this house pic in ads.. we have no problem with that.."

Hardy pushes him ..( whispers , if she stay with us she will know our secret)

Mia " what happened she didn't liked the house .. "

Tom " no offcourse not.. she said that she would like to stay here and no problem with u staying with us.."

Hardy ( emma fem voice ) : "smiles..ahh yes I liked it ... It's good.."

Mia : "thank you dear.. you look very good in that skirt too. So i like to talk about rent.."

They all talked, agreed on terms, and made documents for renting it...

After some time,

Tom and Hardy closed the door after entering their room.

Tom: "Ok, now we are settled. Half the job done."

Hardy was busy taking his wig off. " Man.this wig is so horrible....

.Tom: "Be careful with that. She will be around us."

Hardy :. "Why did you accept the terms about her stay in this house? She will catch us, you fool".

Tom: "No, she won't catch us. Be careful when dealing with her."

Hardy "Man, I need a shower. I'm going to shower."He looks for a shower in the room. "Tommmm, there is no attached shower in the room."

Tom: "Yes, man, it's not. It's outside our room. Go their"..

Hardy "Man, why didn't you tell me that before?" He adjusted his wig again and went to the shower with a towel.

After a shower and cleaning, he puts the wig back on and covers his body with a towel like a woman...

slowly walks towards the room...goes to the wardrobe.. he.looks at wide choice of dress for.him.

."What should I.wear now"...

What .did he choose .?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)