More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vertigo vertigo

What kind of party are they at?

House warming at Pat's: Jen's POV

"Still hard to believe this is Pat's house," I threw out there. Nick and I had been over here at least a dozen times already, helping them move in, paint, etc. Even so, knowing what Pat made working in the cubicle across from me this seemed like a dream house.

"Yeah, well, it's amazing what a rich relative's inheritance can do. I think they made a brilliant choice investing it like this," Nick pointed out in his typical pragmatic way.

"So who's rich and old in your family, cuz I got nothing on my side," I said in my mock redneck voice.

"Well gee whiz Jen, if'n you be gold diggin' then I might as well join yah," he said pulling at my shirt and trying to look down. "I swears thar be gold in them there hills!"

I giggled at his favourite standing inside joke about when I mused over what a nipple piercing would look like. "I'll let you dig later if you want, now stop or you'll get all hard and then next thing you know Heidi'll be swooning all over you," I joked back.

I grabbed my bag and we walked in, my panties getting a bit moist at the thought of Heidi on Nick... And the resulting chance of getting at Pat's cock. We had worked together for five years and had a not-quite-so-professional comradery in the office. A few times I had pushed him just a bit too far and he hadn't quite managed to hide his arousal under his keyboard tray.

Putting the thought out of my mind we walked up to the house and were greeted by a frazzled Heidi and overly compensating relaxed Pat. I tossed my bag into their front closet and went to the kitchen to help Heidi, while Pat and Nick went out on the deck to set up the speaker system out there.

The next 45 minutes flew by while Heidi used me for an extra pair of hands just as three other couples arrived.

There was Kyle, whom Pat and I worked with, and his wife as well as a couple of Heidi's friends with their spouses. This was obviously organized by Heidi who always seemed obsessed with how comfortable people would be at her parties, rather than how much fun they might have. Not knowing any of the other guests mixing which I was ok with, but I knew Nick would be attached to my hip all night, which in a way was ok I suppose.

Kyle was one of those... I don't know. One of those guys that's great with other guys but can't seem to look a lady in the eye. I was never comfortable having to work closely with him, it always seemed like his hands were on the verge of following his eyes. Nothing to worry about if Nick was hiding behind me all night.

After everyone else had gotten the grand tour we settled on the deck and started in on the drinks and snacks.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)