More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OathkeeperPath OathkeeperPath

Which Appartment should you tour?

House sub-lease (Femdom and sissification)

After looking at the two options you decide to go with The House sub-lease for offer by one Miss Isabelle. Its a lot more space for about the same price as the flat. The Ad stated that you would have a bedroom with en suite bathroom and shared access to a kitchen, living room,dinning room, and an activity room all with a bit sectioned off for storage of your items for each room.

Its an amazing price even if it was much smaller, you'll actual have more space you can make use of then when you were at home, you are really looking forward to what you can do with it, what hobbies or clubs you could take up and actually have that space to make it comfortably work!

However the Ad also says that the woman leasing it was very picky about their roommates and you would be subject to a 'extensive' interview,whatever that means, but for that low of a price and enough space to fit twice as many people you are willing to jump through a few hoops.

Besides if it doesn't work you can always call the other option and try there instead.

An hour later you are sitting in a well maintained but homely dining room with the table and chairs moved/removed in what appears to be an attempt to look like a meeting room.

Miss Isabelle as she insists she be called is looking over the paper application you printed out and brought with you.

"So Mister Soulan You wish to move into my home and live with me? I was hoping for more female applicants but it seems that my demeanor and requirements for my renters was too much for the last girl and word has gotten around, I do hope that the male applicants can rise to the occasion as it were. Honestly the rules aren't that bad all things considered. Its why I keep the rent so low, So that i can be picky and make sure nothing untoward will happen to me as a result of youngsters like yourself and their natural urge to break rules and try new things." She speaks like a much older women but wouldn't look a day over 28 her self. You thing this tendency might be a bit weird, but heck you grew up in Florida, an overly dramatic landlord is hardly a problem."I hope you understand that if I do let you live here I would be keeping an extra eye on you as you would be the first Male I let live here but I think we should be able to get along just fine if you tow the line."

You nod along to her statement and overly enthusiastically add "I'll be on my best behavior, I came here to continue putting my life on the right track, I honestly feel i got all my teenage rebellion out in high-school , besides with this good of a price there aren't too many deal-breakers you could put on the table." You see a smirk form on her face at this and think you just won yourself a few points.

"Well if that's the case, after seeing you in person and the quick background check I ran on you when you set up the appointment, I don't see a problem with you living here granted if you can follow my rules. Here are a list of the rules lined out in simple English. The legal wording and exact nuance is on the following pages. I give you a few minutes to read through them I'll be here when you are done." She leans back into her seat, leg crossed and stares at you.

You feel a bit odd reading this document with this cold stare as you but start to read the cover page.

1: No parties unless both residents agree*

2: All residents Clean up after yourself*

3: Curfew is midnight*

4: No over night guests unless both residents agree*

She is still staring at you

5: Take turns taking out trash*

6: The activities room is not a storage room*

7: If not at Work or Class dinner is every night at 6pm*

STILL STARING what is up with that unblinking stare

8: Bathroom Cleaning is not optional it is part of cleaning up after yourself!

9: Room Decorations are to be approved before any changes are made*

10: Do not let the laundry basket over flow*

11: Rent can be paid either once a week in equal parts or all at once on the 3rd*

12: Use a coaster!

13: You must wear appropriate cloths for what you are doing at all times*

That one was a bit weird but not the end of the world, wonder if she is still staring...Yep!

But at least that's done, do I really want to read beyond the cover letter with that stare going on? I really do need this apartment...

Or If you want to avoid this woman and her weird vibe, hit the back button and try another path.

Do I really want to read beyond the cover letter with that stare going on? I really do need this apartment...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)