More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by conkers024 conkers024

Which House have you been sorted into?

House Phoenix

You open your palm to find your pin morphed into the shape of a fiery bird, its wings spread wide. You've been sorted into House Phoenix, a house known to foster students who are bright and excel at more complicated spells. You're disappointed that you won't sleep in the same house as the cute brunette but excited at the prospect of learning more intricate spells that not everyone is capable of performing. The students all split into four corners as the student representative of each house comes out to fetch your groups.

Ophelia, a third year student leads your group to their dorm. The dorm is located north of the courtyard, very close to the class halls. You can't help but stare at Ophelia as she leads your group up the stairs. She walks with an aura of elegance as her heels clack against the marble floor. Her beauty can't be understated, tall and slender, her violet eyes clearly a transformation spell contrasted well against her raven black hair. Your eyes follow her marvelous ass down the hallway as she leads you to your room. She makes sure you're well situated before parting. She points out that her own room is just across the common room, next the fireplace. She hands you your class schedule and departs as you watch her tight ass bounce away.

Which class are you off to first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)