More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mike.peregrine mike.peregrine

Table Of Contents

House On Handjob Hill

house

"Oh, yes!"Anna squealed in delight when her boyfriend's cock started exploding. Thick gobs of his gooey cum shot high up into the air, only to fall back onto her sweet, meat-beating hand, or splatter against her face, or land on her long, brown hair. She kept on dutifully stroking that spewing cock, milking out all of his thick, creamy jizz as he emptied his nuts for her. They were down in Tom's basement. She had removed her top earlier and, wearing just her Daisy Duke's, was sitting astride her naked boyfriend, giving him one of her fist-class, top-notch, mind-blowing handjobs.

The male college student was bucking wildly beneath her, his cock erupting like a volcano, his sperm flying upwards like molten lava. Finally, his orgasm subsided. His spewing decreased. His twitching and writhing ceasing as his whole body relaxed. Anna was giving the already softening cock a final few, long, leisurely strokes as she made sure that she had milked every last droplet of cum from that dick.

Getting up off of her boyfriend, Anna made her way over to the other side of the basement where there was a basket of clean, but unfolded, laundry on top of the washing machine. She dug out a towel and began wiping her face, chest, and forearms, cleaning off the sticky spunk. "Come on," she called over to him, "you had better get up and dressed before your parents get home."

"I'm too content to move," he sighed, half-closing his eyes.

Anna looked around for her tee-shirt and bra, trying to find where she had thrown them earlier when she had stripped down for her boyfriend. Once she had located them and put them back on, she joined Tom on the throw rug he was lying on. Dabbing the cum that had landed on his stomach during his ejaculation, she commented. "You came a lot."

"I always do when you jerk me off," he told her.

"Yeah, but this was a bigger load than you normally shoot," she answered as she lay down beside him, snuggling up next to him. After a few minutes lying there with Tom's muscular arm wrapped around her shoulders, she asked, "So. Have you gotten your costume yet?"

"What costume?" he teased, his eyelids closed.

"What costume!" she hit him on his bare chest with her fist. "For the Halloween party tomorrow night. The party you have been promising you will take me to for weeks."

"Oh, yeah, that party," he replied, pulling her closer to him. "I still don't see why your sisterhood can't have it at the Sorority House. Or the Student Union. Or even the Armory. Why do it at the old McMillan's place? All that weed has finally fried your friend's brain."

"Muffy's not a pothead, I keep telling you," she shot back. "Besides. All those places you mentioned would have chaperones. At that abandoned house, there won't be anyone watching us."

"You know the place is haunted, right?" he asked Anna.

"Oh, mister big, bad football player is afraid of a few ghosts," she chided him. "You certainly aren't afraid of them when we drive out on the dirt road leading up to the place and pull off on the side. Pull off to the side so that I can," she reached down to cup his balls and flaccid cock, "jerk you off."

"That's because you are there to protect me," he answered. "If any ghosts did attack me, you could beat 'em off... And if that failed, you could hit them."

It was then that they heard a car pulling into the driveway. "My folks!" Tom exclaimed, bolting to his feet and quickly getting dressed.

Anatasia

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)