More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mike.peregrine mike.peregrine

What's next?

Side Of The Road

Speaking of the dirt road leading up to the old, abandoned McMillan house, right now one of Anna's Sorority sisters, a blonde named Kathy, was sitting snuggled up next to her boyfriend. They had pulled over onto the shoulder of the road, leafy branches from the nearby trees blocking out the view of the overhead night-time sky. On the radio, the latest song by the Vernons Girls was playing.

Her boyfriend, Dan, was behind the wheel. He had his pants opened and his erection was sticking straight up away from his body. Kathy had her hand wrapped around the shaft, slowly stroking it up and down as her other hand cupped his balls. "Well, we finally got the downstairs ball-room cleaned up enough to have our Halloween party," she said, moving her hand up and down with a twisting motion of her wrist. "You and Tom are going to help us bring the folding tables and food out tomorrow, right?"

"And Harry," he answered, his arm wrapped around her shoulders and his head resting on the back of the car seat.

"And Harry," she reluctantly agreed while continuing to pump that cock in her hand. "I still don't see why he has to come along. He's not dating one of the Sorority members." She gave him a few more tugs. "I bet he won't even have a date."

"Oh, Harry's not so bad," Dan answered, opening his eyes to look down at those two dainty feminine hands fondling his private parts. "Besides, his old man's Army Surplus store is lending us the Navy battle lanterns to provide the lighting. That wacko Muffy wanted to use candles."

"She thought it would give a better atmosphere," Kathy responded, talking about the head of her Sorority.

"Yeah, until someone knocked one of them over," Dan closed his eyes once more, concentrating on the smooth handjob his girlfriend was giving him. She paused briefly to reach behind her for the tube of her hand cream. Squeezing out more of the lotion onto her boyfriend's already lubed up dick, she wondered what percentage of the product was sold as a sexual aide as opposed to a cosmetic purpose (she was a Marketing Major).

"I still say you boys only tolerate Harry because he helps you with your math assignments," Kathy commented, as she wrapped her fist back around her boyfriend’s slick shaft. When he did not reply, but just sat there with his head tilted back and breathing through his open mouth, she figured he was getting close to cumming so she focused on his dick and forgot about the party for now.

With a knitted brow and tightly pressed lips, the college co-ed worked and jerked that cock. Gripping it tightly as she tugged up and down. The music on the car radio was accompanied by the squish-squish-squishy sounds of her fist pumping away.

Soon she heard Dan gasping, “Oh, Kathy… oh, Kathy…”

He turned towards her, clasping the back of her head and pulling her face towards him, covering her mouth with his as his cock exploded in her hand. She tried pumping even faster, guiding him through his climax, encouraging his ejaculation. The college student repeatedly shot out thick ropey jets of sperm as he kissed his girlfriend feverishly. His tongue thrust deep within her mouth; seeking out her own tongue.

When at last he was done, he released her head and collapsed back onto the seat. Breathing heavily. His heart still racing.

Kathy reached under Dan to dig out his handkerchief from his back pocket to ‘make repairs’. As she wiped off the spent pecker, a set of headlights briefly flooded the interior of their car as another vehicle whizzed past.

“Some other guy off to get his ashes hauled,” Dan commented. Then he rolled his head to the side to look at Kathy. His eyes were heavily lidded. Dreamy. “I hope the girl with him is half as good as you are.”

To hide her embarrassment at the unexpected compliment, she kissed her boyfriend lightly on the lips.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)