More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callous Callous

Which Story Do You Read?

House Always Wins (Casino / Bimbofication / Servitude)

Now where the hell did her friends go?

Bonnie glanced around the large and vibrant room filled with the flashing lights of one-armed bandits and velvety green tables. She wasn't one to gamble, but her friends wanted her to come. She sighed, leaning her chin against her palm. She had been here hours and hasn't seen her friends in a while, she thought that she should see management, perhaps they would know where they were...

p1

Maybe she should start by asking one of the waitresses, she really didn't want to though. They were a bit "offputting", as they were either dressed as french maids, or in bunny suits. Bonnie made a face of disgust, it was demeaning how those poor girls had to work in those costumes.

Bonnie shook her head, "I should probably ask one of them." She got up from the bar stool she sitting on and went toward one of the bunny girls. The girl had blonde hair done up into two puffy pigtails and the rest of her head was covered in a bunny ear headband. Her body was barely hidden under her fishnet stocking and top. "Uhm, excuse me, miss?" Bonnie said, feeling embarrassed.

The waitress turned toward her, smiling brightly, "What can I get you?" She was holding a tray of champagne and a few other drinks, which swayed a little.

"Ah, I was just wondering if you know where my friends are. I don't gamble, so I kinda lost track of them as they went around the tables." Bonnie began to describe how her friends looked to the bunny girl.

"~~Ooooh, Yeah! They went to the special tables" The girl said, giggling and blushing. "You'll probably see them sooner if I take you there!"

p2

"Ah, yes, please take me there then." Bonnie said, sighing. She felt like an idiot for not knowing what a special table was.

The girl grabbed her arm, tugging her through the crowds. "This way, this way!"

They went deeper into the casino, going into a part of the casino that had much less people and fewer lights.

"This area is for the super VIP's only!" The bunny girl chirped.

They stopped at an intimidating metal door with an assortment of locks and a closed screen.

The bunny girl pressed a button next to the door.

"State your request," A low male voice said from the screen.

"A guest is looking for some friends." The bunny girl giggled.

"Tell them to come back later" the male voice said in a gruff tone.

The bunny girl's face fell. "Aweeee! Why? This nice lady just wants to see her friends." She whined.

"Lady?" The man asked. There was some chatter in the background.

The bunny girl nodded, her pigtails swaying. "She's so pretty!!!" She turned toward Bonnie and grinned.

The girl had a weird look in her eye, Bonnie thought. She didn't feel very safe with the way she was looking at her.

"Uhh, what does being pretty have to do with me being able to find my friends?" Bonnie asked, frowning.

"Well, the VIP rooms is only for pretty people! Duh!" The bunny girl replied, smacking her forehead and giggling.

"That's a dumb rule..." Bonnie said, frowning.

There was silence on the other end of the screen, before the voice returned.
"Let her in, her friends are down the hall."

The bunny girl giggled, "Yaaayyyy!"

The metal door slowly creaked open.

"Go in~" The girl pushed Bonnie inside.

"Wait, you're not coming in?"

"I work silly!" She winked.

Bonnie was a little hesitant but walked inside. The bunny girl closed the door behind her and the locks clicked.

The hallway was long and dimly lit, but Bonnie could see another metal door at the end. She walked towards it.

"Hello? Are you guys in here?" She asked, knocking on the door.

The door slid open.
There was a table there and a dealer.

"Hello?"

"Ah welcome, miss. Care for a game?" A man dressed sharper than Satan sat before her with a devilish grin.

Bonnie stepped into the room, a strange feeling in her gut. "I'm just looking for my friends."

"Oh, you'll see them. Let's play a game while we wait! It won't be too long!" He smiled, his eyes dark.

"Oh... well alright, but I didn't bring any money to gamble though."

"No need! The house will provide you some." The man snapped his fingers and a woman in a maid costume brought a case of gold chips to Bonnie, but didn't say anything. She looked almost familiar.

Bonnie ignored the feeling and picked up a chip. "How much are these worth?"

"Oh, about a grand each." The man said, shuffling the cards. He noticed Bonnie's jaw drop.

"Don't worry, it's not your money your gambling with, it's the house's!" The man laughed.

Relieved, Bonnie responded, "Sure, I can play while I wait for my friends. What's the game?"

"High or Low! I draw a card, and you guess if the next one is higher or lower. If you guess wrong, it costs you one chip, and I draw a card from the side deck, and things gets interesting. You get to follow the instructions on the card! It can give you a bonus or take something away!"

"Uh sure. That sounds fun. Let's start."

"Okay!" The man said and began to draw the first card...

Ace of Spades.

"Lower." Bonnie said with a smug look, everyone knew that was the highest card in the deck.

"Off to a poor start, should I even bother drawing the next?" The man chuckled.

"What do you mean?" Bonnie was confused.

"Well, dear, in this game, aces are low." The man smirked.

Bonnie was surprised, who the hell has aces as low? "Well, whatever, just draw your stupid card from your 'side deck'." She was a bit flustered, aces were always high.

"With pleasure." The man said, pulling out a card from the side deck. "Let's see what you get as punishment for being incorrect."

He flipped the card, and it had a picture of a brain getting zapped. On the top, it read "Bzzzap", and below the illustration were instructions. "The player that lost the round loses 10 IQ points."

Bonnie didn't think much of it, she thought that was a joke. She laughed. "So I'm gonna get a little dumber, huh?"

"That's the idea." The man laughed.

"Haha, whatever." Bonnie wasn't entirely convinced.

"Now, are you ready to keep playing?" The man said, shuffling the cards and looking at her.

"Yes. Draw the next card." Bonnie said, putting a chip down. The man drew a card and placed it on the table.

Four of Hearts.

Bonnie looked at it, odds were in her favor that the next card was higher right? "Higher."

The man drew a card and flipped it.

Two of Spades.

"What???" Bonnie was dumbfounded. How'd she lose another round like that?

"Time for the side deck!" The man flips a new card over with a picture of a thermometer titled "Getting Hot", with instructions, "Losing player needs to take off a layer of clothing. It's getting pretty warm."

P3

Bonnie blushed and frowned. "What kind of casino is this?!"

"A fun one, obviously." The man chuckles.

Bonnie is embarrassed and uncomfortable, but she can't just leave, her friends might walk in any minute now. It was getting hot though, maybe taking off her coat wasn't a half bad idea. "Alright, fine." Bonnie grumbled. "It is kinda warm in here, so I'll do this, but not because of the stupid card." She takes off her jacket, revealing a modest white button up blouse, it wasn't revealing much else though.

The man smiled. "Good. Now, are you ready for the next card?"

"I am, let's go."

The man drew the next card and showed it to Bonnie.

Three of Clubs.

Bonnie was a bit nervous. last time she guessed higher for a low card, it was wrong, maybe she should guess lower. "Lower." She says.

"I see those 10 IQ points you lost affected you, don't you know your odds are better guessing higher?"

"I did that last time, and was wrong!"

"If you say so, missy." The man pulled out a card and showed her.

Three of Hearts.

"Well, at least I didn't lose." Bonnie laughed.

"You guessed wrong. It was neither higher nor lower." The man says with a smirk.

"W-what?" Bonnie was stunned.

"Side deck time!" The man draws a card and flips it. It was different than the last two as it had a gold border. "Boobs > Brains"

"Oh dear, now this is a fun one." The dealer had a creeping smile. "You're really gonna feel this one."

"What are you talking about? Feel what?" Bonnie asks, confused.

"The losing player loses IQ points equal to the integer preceding the letter in their cup size, additionally, their cup size increases in points equal to half their new IQ."

Before Bonnie could say anything or do any math, a wave of euphoria hit her. Her face went flush, and her breasts felt like they were on fire. "~Ahh" Bonnie moaned, her hands reaching up to her chest. She could feel her chest growing large now straining her white blouse. She actually had some real cleavage now. "~Mmmmph, what did you do to me??~" Her eyes glazed over as she felt the IQ loss hit. It was a safe bet it was sub 100 now.

p4

"Just your punishment." The man smiled.

Bonnie tried to regain her composure and gather her thoughts. "I think I've played enough." This game wasn't real, she must just be hallucinating. Where were her friends?

"Don't be like that! You haven't even won a round yet." The man says! You're also in debt to the house $3,000, for 3 chips, one per round. You gotta win it back."

Bonnie thought hard, "Um, wasn't that, uh, house money though, I thought it was free...?"

"I don't recall ever saying the loan of chips to play with was free." The man's eyes twinkled.

"W-well, you didn't, but I was under the assumption that it was." Bonnie said.

"It wasn't, and now you have to continue playing." the man said.

"Fine, fine." Bonnie grumbled, "I'll put up 3 chips then, to win back the 3 I lost when I get this next one right!" She slammed three chips on the table.
The dealer smirked, "I love your confidence." He draws a card.

Joker.

"Hmmmm" Bonnie says, her mind a bit fuzzy. Were Jokers high or low?

"Take a wild guess if you must." The man laughs knowing the predicament.

"Uh, lower."

The man drew the next card and it didn't matter.

Another Joker.

"Your luck is pretty bad miss. You were wrong again." He reaches for the side deck and drew the next card. It had a picture of a woman bending over, her ass protruding from her dress. "Junk In The Trunk" was the title of the card. The instructions read "The Losing Player's hips and buttocks grow larger by half their current size."

Bonnie's face got red, "I'm not playing anymore!" She tried to stand up and run, but found she was stuck in her seat now, her bottom already widening and becoming snug with her chair. "Eeek!" She shrieked.

p5

The man smirked and drew another card from the side deck.

"Wait, I haven't guessed a number yet!"

"You're wrong, dear."

"I haven't even guessed!"

"But you will be wrong. The House always wins." The man flipped the card over. "Submissiveness", "The Losing Player will follow the command of the the winning player."

Bonnie's mouth was open and her cheeks flushed, she was about to protest but suddenly couldn't, the words she was about to say caught in her throat. She felt an intense desire to obey, her body trembling, her legs quivering, and her pussy getting wet.

"Now, be a good girl and come here." The man commanded.

Bonnie nodded and managed to get out of her chair with some difficulty despite her large bottom and thickened hips. She slowly wobbled to the man, her arms covering her chest, she was embarrassed, her clothes didn't fit her anymore. She couldn't believe what was happening. The man drew another side card. "Oral Fixation", "The Losing Player will now love sucking cock."

p6

Bonnie gulped as she got closer to the dealer and could see his hard-on under his slacks.

"Kneel, bimbo."

"I...uh, yes, sir." Bonnie replied, her face going red.

She knelt in front of the man, her eyes fixated on the large tent in his pants.
The dealer unzipped his fly, letting his cock spring out and slap her face.
Bonnie flinched, her eyes watering and her mouth drooling. No, she had to resist. Before she could, the dealer flipped another card. "Off Switch", "In a state of arousal, the Losing Player loses 1/4 their IQ, and cannot think for themselves." Bonnie's head immediately filled with a cloud of lust and fog, no more thoughts of resistance.

"I-I will suck your cock." Bonnie said, her hands trembling as they reached out for his cock.

"Yes, you will. And you will enjoy it."

"I will enjoy it..." She repeated, her mind empty except for the desire to serve the cock in front of her. Bonnie grasped his shaft and started to lick the tip, her tongue slowly circling around the head of his penis.

She closed her eyes and inhaled, savoring his musky scent. The dealer was enjoying this as he was looking through his side deck. "Ah, this'll make it even nicer." "Bee Sting" "The Losing Player's lips will swell as if they were stung by bees."

Bonnie was unaware, but her lips were plumping and becoming fuller around the cock that was between them, making them a perfect place for the dealer to fuck, better than a pussy.

"Ah, so tight." The dealer sighed as he felt her lips squeeze around his member.

"Mmmm~" Bonnie hummed, her body heating up, her nipples hardening against her blouse. Tired of the , her shirt popped open, and her bra went slack, her new breasts hanging free, swinging and hitting the dealer's legs as she plunged and unplunged her head against his groin. "Mmmpphhh!" Bonnie groaned, her lips bulging, her cheeks red and her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she felt his dick hit the back of her throat.

p7

"You're a natural cocksucker." The dealer smiled, his hand stroking her hair, guiding her down his shaft. It began twitching inside her, she was about to feel him explode inside her.

"Here's your reward for being such a good slut." The man thrust his hips forward and came, his dick spurting into her mouth, filling her cheeks, spilling down her throat, and shooting into her stomach. Bonnie eagerly sucked and gulped his seed, her throat clenching and unclenching around his cock, milking it of every last drop. Her brain felt like it was melting, the hot semen inside her burning her mind. The man slowly pulled out his dick, and Bonnie gasped for air, a string of saliva and cum dribbling from her chin, and dripping onto her swollen tits.

"That's a good whore."

"T-thank you, sir."

"Stand up, bimbo." The man commanded.

Bonnie rose, her knees a little wobbly, she could barely stand.

He drew a card from the side deck once more. It was a picture of a woman in lingerie carrying a serving platter. "New Employee", "The Losing Player must work here until their debt is paid. The player's duties include wearing skimpy outfits, providing sexual favors, and performing menial labor."

"Wha-?" Bonnie could only manage a few words before her mind was filled with the knowledge that she was nothing more than a casino bunny girl.

"What do you need me to do, sir?" Bonnie said, her voice monotone and her eyes vacant.

"Go put on a good uniform, get out there, and serve some customers. Maybe you'll see your friends out there doing the same. Hah!" The dealer laughed.

"Yes, sir, right away." Bonnie's body moved on its own, walking past the poker tables, the dice tables, and finally towards the changing room to put on the last uniform she'll ever wear.

p8

FIN?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)