More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What do you do first?

Hot and heavy with Taylor, right now!

Before you can even form a conscious thought, all your most base fantasies about Taylor leap into your mind. You picture her crawling all over you.

Suddenly, she's crawling all over you. She pushes you back so that you're lying sideways in the bus' bench seat. Her lips press against yours and you scream with pleasure into her open mouth. Her hands roam over your body, squeezing it in the most wonderful places.

This is incredible! She's an animal, devouring you like she hasn't eaten in days. You put your hands on her breasts tentatively, unable to believe this is happening. She doesn't push you away, so you squeeze them through the thin material of her cheerleading top. She moans lightly at the sensation. You squeeze harder, making her moan louder.

"Ew, gross!"

You look past Taylor without breaking the kiss and see Megan leaning over the seat in front of you. The little blonde girl is Taylor's best friend. She's almost as nasty as Taylor and every bit as hot, with a rack even bigger than the head cheerleader's. She's so uncoordinated that she's actually a terrible cheerleader, but she looks too good for anyone to care.

"Taylor, I can't believe you're doing... that! I know it's a long bus ride, but you can't possibly be that bored!"

Taylor's hand slips to your crotch and all the blood rushes from your head.

"Gross!" yells Megan.

Ignore Megan or do something about her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)