More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by justAguyWhoLikesToRead justAguyWhoLikesToRead

What (or who) should be your first ever cock-meal?

Hot Teacher (soft vore)

(Just a disclaimer, the set of chapters here will consist of zero )

You chose the absorption pills, it differs from the standard pills. These only let you absorb humans into you, meaning they don't die. You also absorb some of their traits, and they are improved upon. The ride down into your balls will be pleasurable and the disolving into cum. However their mind will still exist, as if you have two brains. They act like a copilot on a plane. Separate from you but working with you. Of course, they are also free to leave. They must have a strong desire to leave, they are cummed out of the cock and reform from the cum clothes and all. Absorbing one person is pregerred, two is stretching it, anymore then that is dangerous.

You take the pill, feeling the transformation in your cock take place. It feels so good you almost cum! You had someone in mind to share this gift with, your hot college english teacher. She was the hottest teacher in the college. She was in her late 20s, massive f cup breadts, red hair, thin waste, and a massive bubble butt to boot. She didn't have a class today but she should be in her office.

You walk through campus and make it to her office. Decently sized, its out of thee way of the standard path for teachers and students. There are also windows, but the blinds are closed. She looks at you expectantly as you close the door behind you. You drop your pants freeing your cock. She yelps in surprise and reaches for the phone on the desk, no doubt calling campus security. Before she even touches it, your cock engulfs her head stopping her. Your muscles start sucking her into your cock, and before long she is moaning loudly. She sinks to your balls and begins to dissolve. You grow taller, your chest puffs out with breasts bigger than hers, your cock lengthens and is hard as steel, your ass can be used like a shelf, your waist thins oug giving you an hourglass figure. Your face is just as beautiful if not more than hers. Finally, you feel her mind join yours of course she is moaning. Her ecstasy transfers to you. You both cum hard, as a vagina forms behind your massive balls. You enjoy your first orgasm as a combined hermaphrodite.

How does she feel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)