More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

Hot Step Sister

There was nothing and then I was in a messy boys room frozen in time with a genie filling out a few forms. "Check, check, and check, alright this is going to be a fun one the boy just turned 18 and wish his hot stepsister was into him since we can't do that he is getting another hotter step sister who is into him. He was pretty dumb and didn't put any conditions on you so this should be fairly easy to get out of just fuck everyone."

With that, I was sitting on my new bed. Looking around I saw the room was the classic girl pink fest and looking down at myself I saw what could only be described as a trophy wife before marriage. I was very thin with a massive set of knockers and curly blond hair. Looking in the mirror I saw a very blank look on what was a very expressive face. Large blue eyes and fat lips screamed submission and naivety while at the same time saying I do anal somehow. I thought for a moment the boy who wished for me probably watched a lot of porn before I heard a knock on my door.

Getting up I am unsteady for a moment before I walk over to the door and open it seeing my brother standing in the door.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)