More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AliC AliC

Which App did she choose to field test?

Hot Potato

Are you bored? Of course you are. Nobody’s having fun being stuck inside, distancing themselves from all their friends and family and unable to have any fun.

Introducing: Hot Potato

To use it, simply open the app and select from the list anyone in your near vicinity. You’ll be presented with a few categories of changes. Select one and then select again from the randomly generated options. Our unique algorithm will ensure that changes stack in a logical manner that you’re only suggested things you appear to like.

But be careful! Once you change someone, they get a turn with the app next. So turnabout can be fair play! And don’t linger if you receive the app. If you don’t select something within 12 hours of getting the app, a change will be applied to you and the last user will get it again. So think fast!

By default, all changes will return to normal after 72 hours, are not retroactive and the recipient will be aware of them. But using the app gets you points that can extend changes, open up new options and leave your fellow players unaware you’ve done anything at all! In addition, we run special periods where extended, unique and even multi-person changes can be made. So be sure to check back often! Got a change you like? Use points or real world cash to buy it back.

We’ll be randomly sending this out to some selected test groups we’ve identified. If you’re receiving this message, it’s because you’ve been selected to receive this app! Please use it liberally, and have fun!

Who is the app sent to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)