More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mirror mirror

What's next?

Hot Night

After Astrid and I satisfied our hungry bodies, we both fell asleep in each others arms.

A bit after midnight, I heard somewhat in a cloudy haze the mobile go off. Astrid was asleep as I reached for the phone. It was my publisher James, thinking he may add some additional info to my assignment. I rose from bed in the nude, not to wake Astrid I walked into the dark living room. James was chatting when he suggested we switch to video. Without hesitation I did so. I saw James smiling face when he said that we had a wonderful late afternoon. As he reminisced, he moved the mobile down his body.

"OH James, I didn't expect this, really I didn't" seeing his hand wrapped around his stiff dick.

"I'm hard thinking of you sucking me off" is all he said. I turned on the phone light and glided the phone over my body from my swelling tits to the dampening pussy. I leaned back in my lounge chair, opened my pussy for him when James wishing to have a mutual wank.

"Finger fuck your pussy for daddy" he moaned. I slowly did so, while seeing "my daddy" stroking his cock. My eyelids lowered from what was occurring. It was only two hours earlier that Astrid and I ravaged our bodies..... And here I am desiring a hard dick. We kept wanking, when James after several minutes shot cum into his hand. He raised the cum filled hand to show how hot he was for me. I took a little longer to release my juices which covered my fingers. I brought them to my lips and licked them clean with my slimy tongue.

After our virtual kisses, I returned to bed where Astrid turned her sleepy head towards me and we kissed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)