More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

How will I end up naked?

Hospital Visit

"Don't worry, Hon. They're on the way." My mother in law said as I lay on the front lawn.

I shouldn't have tried to fix that fan satellite dish on my own i think to myself as I feel the sharp pain in my arm. I don't try to move it in case it's broken. It hurts like hell.

As I stare up at the roof, and that satellite dish that just refuses to stay pointed the right direction, I see a scrap of grey fabric on the ledge. I try to think of what it was when suddenly I hear footsteps.

"He's right here." I hear my mother in law say.

"Oh my! Um...well I need to check him out. I mean...check his body for injuries before we move him. Betty, can you check his arm? I'll perform a few tests."

The two EMTs seemed to be women as well. In between the pain in my arm and a headache that began to radiate from the back of my skull, I wasn't exactly paying attention.

The first woman shined a flashlight in my eyes and asked me a few questions. Just to be sure I knew mt name, what happened where I was, and to be sure I recognized my mother in law, who seemed to be smiling a bit wide despite her concern...

"Looks like a lateral fracture along the Humerous near the elbow." Betty said.

"I'm gonna give you something for the pain before we move you. It looks like your arm is in fact broken." The first woman said to me as she turned my head to each side to check for confusions or lacerations.

I felt a small bit of pain in my other arm and the two EMTs stood back up tontalk to my mother in law.

"So, thats going to knock him out?" My mother in law asked.

"In a few minutes, but he should be ok to move before that." The first EMT replied.

"Souldnt we um..." Betty asked, blushing as she pointed below my waist.

"Oh, it's fine. He didn't mind you seeing it when you showed up." I heard my mother in law chuckle.

"Ok Jack, were gonna move you onto the stretcher and place you on the gurney. Just relax and don't tense up." The first EMT said, as she leaned over and I was finally able to read her name tag as "Stacy".

As they lifted me, they secured my arms and my head pitched forward and I was treated to an upfront view of my flaccid cock! Realization dawned that I had been on the roof in my underwear. That scrap of cloth ws my underwear and I had been laying here bottomless this entire time! I tried to cover, but with my arms secured, I couldn't do much besides wobble.

"Don't worry, I'll call my daughter while we're in the ambulance. You'll be just fine." My mother in law told me as the anesthetic kicked in and I felt my slow descent into unconsciousness.

The last thing I heard made my blood go cold.

"Now he's asleep, say cheese ladies!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)