More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Day 1 ( Sunday morning)..

Horny morning...

The day has began ...

Tom was just awake .. he noticed his morning wood ..

Tom : "yesterday's dreams were so nice that I got a big hardon today" ... (Opens his phone and looks at pic from his gallery)

Tom slowly starts to rub his dick while looking at pic ...

Tom :" o God please make her my wife .. want to free those tits and make her more comfortable with me... Oh Jessy .. please be my wife "

After lookin at his crush's pic and jerking off .after shower and brushing he went to eat breakfast with his family... Danny.his young brother was also there .. his dad jake was taking their breakfast..

Jake Thomas (dad ) : "hey Romi when will mia return to home... I thought she would came by yesterday..but didn't.. did u call her..."

Romi ( mom ) :" yes she will come today afternoon.. she informed me it yesterday night..."

Romi after serving joins them in breakfast....

Tom noticed his dad was trying to flirt with his mom.. ( jake and.romi was communicating by using eyes).. and he gave them smirk..

After Sometime

Jake (dad) :" today is Sunday .. how about a family fun game..."

Tom and Danny was excited ..

Danny : "yeah dad play something Interesting..."

Tom nd Romi also approves..they all decided to play the game...

Jake : there is a game which is very fun but it should be kept as secret...

Tom and Danny : what...

New game ? What..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)