More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigjimslade Bigjimslade

So Whose Hand Will This Evil Bottle Fall Into?

Horgarth 18 year old below average student

Townie. Local boy. Weirdo. Loser. Of all the names Hogarth was called he hated his real name the most. But mom and dad, rest their souls, loved the movie the Iron Giant. Naming their only son after the kid in the flick. The thought rolled through his head as he walked across the snow covered grounds of Wordsworth prep school.

Townie and local boy because he was one of the half dozen or so kids from the towns surrounding the school that were handed a scholarship to go here. He didn't even have to apply. Something written in Mr. Wordsworth's original school charter that at least three a year locals must be granted full four tuition. Most refused the offer of flunked out after the first year. But not Hogarth Whyte. Although he struggled, he was getting by with a low 2.3 GPA. But it wasn't his grades that he was worried. Most of the students looked down on the "Townies" and made their life as difficult as possible.

Weirdo and loser by the locals because he was thought of as a strange child. With his head always stuck in fantasy novels or up late watching some strange vampire horror flick. Never good enough to play with the jocks but always there in the middle of the pack when it came to races or contests. Just good enough to be noticed but never good enough to stand out. Which caused the other kids to pick on him mercilessly for some reason.

So once again he found himself walking to detention. This evening it was located in the art building. At least it had a soda machine at the entrance. Pulling out his school food card as he walked in the front entrance. He held it up to the reader until he heard it peep and pushed the button for a Dew. Out popped a Coke bottle. "Really!? This day keeps getting better and better.” Hogarth says as reaches down for his drink. Looking over the bottle he see that the normal lettering is red instead of white. "Share a drink with Dracula? They must be running out of names to do this one." he mutters to himself as he pushes into the art room.

Seeing the teacher at the head desk he gives a little sigh of relief. Professor Penelope Monaghan was sitting there. Not only was she one of nicer teachers on the grounds, but she wouldn't yell at him for being fifteen minutes late. She always dressed like a mom from the fifties. With her housewife style dress and her horned rimmed glasses. She kept her hair styled in the way of Elizabeth Taylor from back then also. But what kept her in most boy’s fantasies was her huge chest. She had to be a triple D if not bigger. Plus she had the age and curves that but her in every ones MILF Story. "Sit down MR. Whyte." she say motioning towards the art table off to one side of the room. Where the only other person is sitting.

Brooke Mercado. The nineteen year old daughter of the Mercado auto dealership empire and probably one of your only friends at the school. While she was a local, she was a very rich local. She was a year older and should have gone on to collage she was staying around a year or so to take some of the college level classes that Wordsworth offered. She had her blonde hair in the shaved undercut style.

"Thought I was the only one being punished this week Professor Monaghan?" You ask sliding into your seat and cracking open your soda. "Plus how can you be in detention when I thought you could only do that if you were in high school?" You finish.

"Me and Todd broke up again and he is quite upset about it." Brooke says giving you a sly smile.

"And I thought it would be best if she stays in here with me." The Prof. explains. “Now please take you seat across from her. And Mr. Whyte please remember to be quiet. You are in detention after all.”

Hogarth gives the professor a little toast with his bottle before taking a big gulp of it. As the soda go down his throat he feels the strangest sensation. It feels like filling up with darkness. Like pouring ink into clean water. With comes knowledge. Dark evil knowledge. He puts his head on the desk as the darkness reaches his heart stopping it.

“Mr. Whyte no sleeping either.” He hears the professor say from her desk.

“Hey Hogarth you ok?!” Brooke asks from her seat at the table next to yours.

His building fear is replaced by a strange accepting calm as the darkness reaches his head. And word floats to the surface VAMPIRE. Knowledge comes with the ending of his life as he knows it. Knowledge of how to read someone’s thought and how to control them. Not just the hypnosis you have seen in late night vamp flicks but real control. Knowledge of how to release your bodies’ aura/pheromones or something like that. Influencing those around you on a mass scale. Making them fear you or be extremely sexually attracted to you. Knowledge of how to turn yourself into a bat or a wolf or even into mist if you want to. Knowledge of all your strengths and your weaknesses and how to best use them. For you know you are to raise an army of vampire slaves under you and find……..something…….free…..something……. The darkness seems to stop at those impulses.

A question for another time as you lift your head from the table and you feel you fangs slide into place. Who do you turn to first?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)