More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fayd1 Fayd1

Does John try it out now? If so, on who?

Hope - the now attractive underdog

"Hope Andrews - Age 18 - relationship: classmates - severe disdain of the user"

John remembers Hope, very vividly in fact. She was bullied through middle-school due to her weight and acne. John never directly did anything to her, but he was a bystander who failed to help.

"I guess she remembers me too huh? with that red dislike bar"

Looking back at what happened, John feels terrible but he knows he only feels that way because of how she looks now.

Within the first year of high-school, she started working out and taking better care of her skin; she also got a part time job and has more money for clothes now. She looks stunning now, with long blonde hair and a shapely body.

While John's mind was preoccupied, thinking about Hope, his finger taps the possess button.

When John opens his eyes, he is met with glaring white lights and a sudden chill, it takes a moment for his eyes to adjust. He is standing up, looking around, he is in a grocery store...? No, it is closer to a gas station, something akin to a 7/11.

He notices strands of blonde hair, falling around his face, when the realization dawns on him. Looking down, he see's who would have guessed, a 7/11 uniform and some slight protrusions on his chest. He spots a name tag;

"Hope"

"John" begins to tremble. He is filled with feelings of simultaneous guilt and excitement. But before his feelings could reach their natural conclusion, he is interrupted.

"Hey are you alright?" John hears, from the backroom door. Looking back, he see's an older man, likely in his mid 40s, noticeably overweight and beginning to bald. He suddenly has a flash of Hope's memories, revealing that this man is named Charles and is Hope's coworker, but he can't pull any more memories besides that.

"Oh, I am alright, sorry for making you worry" you smile, trying to put on the best impression possible.

Charles looks you up and down, his eyes focusing on your borrowed ass for a moment, the type of look you would have never gotten as your old self.

Immediately you get the impression that this Charles guy is creepy, "These are the types of unwanted looks guys give off huh?" you think to yourself.

John realizes that he can escape this situation with his phone, he could just go back to his body, he motions to the backroom and opens the door, but Charles cuts in,

"Where do you think you are going?" , "To go get my phone" you reply. "You know you are not allowed your phone on shift Hope" he cackles, "We are about to get busy too, y'know the drill, this is when everyone'll get their lotto tickets, cigs, snacks."

You let out an audible sigh, if that's how it is, you figure you should play along until the end of the shift.

The next two hours pass by slowly, some older people come in and you scan their items, some people are here to pay for gas. John had never worked a job like this before but accessing Hope's memories was enough to get him by; after this point, the work was pretty mindless. It is impressive how much a pretty face can influence what people buy. By just hamming it up a little John had made at least 8 extra sales. Throughout the shift, Charles is peaking very noticeable glances at you, believing himself to be subtle.

After what feels like forever, your and Charles shift finally ends, and you head into the women's change room to undress.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now in the change room, it is very small, with a bench, 5 small lockers, and a mirror. The day was so busy that you never got the chance to really see Hope until now. Your now dainty hands caress her body, moving from her cute breasts down to her hips. "Enough with the tease" you say enticingly, removing the company uniform revealing a simple black bra and panties.

Unbuckling the bra with some trouble, and removing the panties, you now are looking at Hope's raw form. The initial feelings of guilt have seemed to fade away, John was shuddering with excitement. Caressing her breasts, a moan can't help escape her lips. A warmth building between your svelte legs. Stray hands wander down between your legs, using your borrowed fingers to rub her lips ever so softly.

As you approach climax, there is a sudden knock on the door,

"It's Charles, its time to close up!" whats taking you so long in there?"

John sighs in frustration, after experiences what he could only consider the female equivalent of blue balls. However he tries to stay on the positive side. "We can have more fun at home," he says in the mirror, still flush red.

Taking a key out of the uniform pocket you open locker number 3 and grab a backpack. In the bag there is a a pair of folded tight jeans and a button down cardigan, clearly comfort focused. The jeans were a bit of a problem to get on but you manage it. After taking a quick look in the mirror, you flash yourself a smile and open the door.

Charles had already closed up shop and the lights are off.

"Well see you Charles!" you say, still trying to get out of there as fast as possible, attempting to walk by him, but he stops you.

Suddenly, he grabs your ass, his, coarse hands reaching over to your crotch, your body tingles, feeling heady.

"You are always teasing me, can't I have my way just this once?" he whispers, his other hand crawling across your chest.

You can tell just from today that Charles is quite vile, but due to your earlier antics, your body responds in kind.

Accept or Deny Charles' advance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)