More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maddoggon Maddoggon

Pick a storyline to follow:

Hooky

Peach and Daisy are walking the halls of Peach's castle in the middle of a conversation. "I think this will be a great opportunity to invite our colleagues from Super Smash Brothers" Peach says to her best friend Daisy. Daisy responds with "So are you gonna wear the same old bland dress, or are you gonna spice it up, P?" Peach says bluntly "There's nothing wrong with my dress!" Daisy then asks "Don't you want to show off what little you got?" Then Daisy pulls down the front of Peach's dress, showing off her little cleavage, Peach then blushes and smacks Daisy's hand away and shouts "Don't be a pervert!" Daisy then asks "Like this?" And she lifts her skirt, revealing her thin black thong and her tan buttcheeks, she says "Feast your eyes, Miss Priss" Peach then covers her eyes with her hands and says "You're so naughty!"

The two princesses sit down to lunch, Peach says "I wonder where Rosalina is, she said she would be here" Daisy says "Probably fucking around with the space gods" Peach puffs out her chest and says "Daisy! Watch your language!" Daisy rolls her eyes and says "We already have Rosie, I don't need another mom friend"

Suddenly there is a knock at the door and Peach quickly runs over to answer. Rosalina walks in and says "I'm so sorry for being late, I had to deal with some disturbances in the cosmos" Daisy says "That’s bullshit, you aren't all that"

Rosalina says "Alright you caught me, I was late because it's lakitu season and I wanted to avoid being harassed" Daisy tilts her head in confusion, then Peach explains "In the Mushroom Kingdom around this time of year, many lakitu come out to pull pranks on people" Daisy smiles and says "They sound like my kind of people!" Rosalina says sternly "Absolutely not! They won't joke around with you, they will make you the butt of the joke, they will do anything to humiliate you just for a laugh, and I don't want you two messing with them, understand?" Peach responds "You don't have to tell me twice" and Daisy says "Yeah, whatever, Mom" in a sarcastic tone.

Suddenly, Rosalina's wand starts glowing and she says "I'm so sorry, but there actually is a cosmic disturbance this time, I'll be back for your party, Peach" Peach smiles and waves her off as she takes a launch star back to space.

As soon as Rosalina is gone, there is a sparkle in Daisy's eye and she grabs Peach's hands and says "Let's go hang out with the lakitu!" Peach says "Daisy, Rosalina just told us not to" Daisy says "Come on Peachy, Rosalina is no fun, she acts like our mom, our overprotective mom, I think we can go have fun with the lakitu, besides, they are just Bowser's henchmen, you have dealt with the big guy himself before, let's go have fun!"

Should Peach accept her offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)