More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WINTER.FOX WINTER.FOX

What's next?

Honoka 2

Hans visited Honoka’s workplace after another week at work.

The week had been hectic since it was a new startup. He needed some time to unwind. So why not visit the cutie that introduced him to the delectable wonders of Venus Islands?

“Sorry, Honoka’s not on shift today.”

“She’s not?”

The lady handling the cashier shook her head.

“Our employees work 4 days a week. They decide when they want to work shifts.”

Weird. That wasn’t how it worked normally. Hans assumed only his new job had unusual working hours per week.

“Not 5 days a week? No schedule?”

“It’s a restriction made by the Venus Islands principality. The gender ratio here is highly skewed to the female population. Even birthrates favor the female gender for some reason. Nobody knows why. So to combat the problem, the principality decreed that there would be more time for rest and relaxation for everyone!”

“...wait. How does that work?”

“It’s simple!” The cashier grinned. “More rest time increases fertility and health. More fertility equals more babies!”

“But what about the gender inequality? You can’t run an entire island composed mostly of women. Who’s doing all the construction? The labor work?”

Hans had only been on Venus Islands for a short while. So far, he’d rarely seen many men outside of tourists or immigrants like him. Though the occasional labor worker was still spotted now and again.

“We usually outsource the jobs to companies. They fly their workers in and they do the job. Most of them don’t even consider it a job! It’s like a vacation for them.” She smiled. “Not when you can spend 3 days of the week banging us.”

“That’s amazing.”

“Isn’t it? Everyone wins! More than a few girls get knocked up while the men end up having the time of their lives!”

Hans inwardly frowned.

That reminded you about your current problem. Just because many girls were an easy lay didn’t mean that they were any more difficult to date. It just meant they were more likely to be off with another man. Sooner or later, one lucky man is going to put their baby inside Honoka’s womb. Or worse, steal her heart away.

Hans couldn’t have that. He wanted to have Honoka all to himself!

“Do you have her number?”

“Sir, we can’t give you her personal number. We have a privacy policy to uphold.” She shook her head. “Though…”

“...though?”

“...we can call her. If she is willing, then we can tell you where to meet her.”

“That sounds wonderful. If you would please.” You showed your gratitude to the cashier.

She dialed a number on her phone and spoke quietly while you waited. She ended the call and flashed you a smile.

“Honoka is willing to meet up, sir. Here is her location…”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)