More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WattsIsnaim WattsIsnaim

Lie, or tell the truth?

Honestly, you've had one girl

"Well, if you want the honest truth, I have only been with one other girl."

"Did the two of you have sex often?" Marie asks.

You try to think. How often, IS often? "After the first time, we did it about every Saturday, for about ... five months."

"What about the weekdays?"

"You know," you explain. "School and stuff. We went out on the weekends, but her dad was strict about having her home early, even on a Friday. So we tended to, you know, during the day, on a Saturday."

She nodded. "I see, and why did you two break up?".

You roll your eyes at the ceiling. "Because she was a manipulative, overbearing, arrogant, stuck-up, hyper-critical, unsupportive ..."

"Bitch?" Marie concluded for you.

"Well, yeah!" you begin pacing the floor as you recount the experience. "She always had something to say about what was wrong with my clothes, my friends, the movies I like, the music I listen to, everything! But if you make one comment on HER? Whoa! Then you are getting out of line and need to be understanding of HER..."

"I get the picture," Marie said, waving off the rest of your rant. "You lied about that ghastly picture of mine, even said you like my use of color!" She rolls her eyes. "What movie or book did you get THAT line from? Anyhow, that was a test so I could get a look at what habits you have when you lie. And you're not doing them now, so I believe you."

"You could tell just from that?" you ask.

She nods a response. "Ok, you clearly didn't break up over sex, but it didn't keep you together much ether. If you only had sex once a week, that does leave the question of stamina and potency. How often did you masturbate during that relationship, and how often do you masturbate now?"

"I don't mastur-"

"Remember the painting," she reminds you.

"Ok, ok, ok," you admit. "Every couple of days. Not like every other day, but well, I guess most days I have a fifty, fifty shot."

"Well, if you want to get anywhere with my daughter, we need to build that up a bit. From now on, I want you to masturbate every day. Soon, I want you to start twice a day. When you can handle four times a day, every day, then you might be ready for Mary."

"Ma'am?"

"Listen, if my husband fucked me less than four times a day, I'd think he was having an affair!" Your jaw hits the floor. You're not sure if it is from her frank nature or the fact that the two of them keep up with that. "I need to know that if and when you deflower Mary, that it will be the greatest experience of her life and that there is a lot more of that to follow."

"I understand."

"First things first," Marie tells you. "Let's see what kind of equipment we are dealing with. Show me your penis."

She can't be serious, can she? Maybe this is just one of those tests. "You want to see my penis?"

"I'll probably have to give it a couple of strokes to give you an erection, but I want to know what my daughter is getting into, as well as what is getting into my daughter."

"I'm not sure this appropriate," you tell her. I mean, sure, she's hot; she's got a pair of double Ds just like her daughters. Her waist would make a Barbie doll envious. Her ass looks as firm as J-Lo's. And those legs seem to go on forever. BUT she's married, a mom, your GIRLFRIEND'S Mom, she's twice your age, something isn't right here.

Marie is getting frustrated. "Are you going to pull it out, or do you need me to do it for you?"

Given that choice, you swallow hard, unbutton your blue jeans, close your eyes, and let them drop to the floor.

"Hmmm," She muses as she inspects her specimen. You feel her warm hand on your cock and peek through one eye. At first, she just holds it, looking over the object before her. Then she starts to shuck you gently. "Let's see how big this bad boy can get."

"Oh, my God!" you gasp.

"Don't worry," she assures you. "I'll be done in a jiffy. Just don't cum on this dress of mine; it's brand new."

After a few more strokes, your hardon is at full size, and Marie steps back to take a look. "Very impressive, Mr. Doe. The good news is you have a very big cock!"

"Um, Thank you?"

She gets a ruler out from under the bed and measures you. "Eight and three quarters by two on the dot. That's defiantly above average." She puts the ruler away. "I hope you're the last girlfriend was impressed because I sure am."

"I guess I should have taken it as a compliment that that was one thing she didn't criticize."

"Well, before Mary gets a ride, Marie will have to take that dog for a test spin."

You're not sure what you just heard. "Excuse me?"

"Too many big guys expect their size to do all the work for them," she explains. "I just need to make sure you know how to use a tool like that without letting it use you. So tomorrow, after school, I want you to come by here and be ready to show me what you can do."

"Ma'am?"

"For now, you two kids, go enjoy your movie; I'll see you tomorrow."

What is she planing for tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)