More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LukeMason LukeMason

To the first class?

Homeroom

Marco took his seat in the classroom. It was weird; it felt natural for him to sit in this seat, right next to the window - it was his seat, after all, so of course he sits there - and yet if he really thought about it, he could vaguely remember having a seat more in the middle of class.

Of course, the protagonist of a school anime pretty much always sits by the window, Marco knew. It both gives them opportunities to stare at the window all significantly and gives the artist a chance to not have to draw the rest of the classmates. If nothing else, this confirmed his suspicions that he was the lead of this anime.

In front of him sat a girl. She sat up straight, her hands clasped together, her knees crossed, her blue/black hair brushed straight. She was the picture of "organized". Behind him, another girl was just getting into her seat. Long black hair, a skateboard sticking out of her bag, and... and her face turned bright red when she saw Marco.

As the girl continued getting into her seat, the girl next to her noticed her scarlet blush. "Nina, are you feeling all right?"

Nina was not expecting the question. She turned to face the other girl, opened her mouth to begin to answer, and missed her seat.

Her chest bounced furiously as she started to fall. Without thinking about it, Marco reached back to grab her arm, but her foot accidentally collided with his chest. The breath momentarily knocked out of him, Marco wheezed for a few seconds. When the motion stopped, Nina's arms and head were on the ground, her legs awkwardly in the air. As she lay upside down, her skirt had fallen prey to gravity and was now over her shirt, completely exposing her white cotton panties.

Well... almost completely. Marco, having landed on Nina's desk, was inadvertently doing a pretty good job of covering her underwear with his face. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion now, and it was at that moment, staring up close at her panties, that he recognized Nina as the same girl who'd crashed into him in the hallway this morning.

His face red, Marco scrambled to his feet and offered his hand to Nina. "Sorr-"

The girl sitting ahead of Marco turned to them and glowered. "Marco Raion! Nina Kinoran! That behavior is not acceptable in the classroom!"

The girl on the right sputtered a bit. "Wait, Iinchou, it was all a misunderstanding, an accident!"

"Mizore Kanari," the Iinchou turned her attention to the girl on the right. "Please do not interfere in classroom discipline."

Mizore Kanari. Now that the Writer has made it clear she has both a first and last name, Marco could tell she was supposed to be at least a somewhat important character. So he took a look at her. Chin-length wavy white hair, noticeably large blue eyes, every movement very exaggerated (though that one's probably a trait for everyone in this anime, for some reason it felt like it was even more so for Mizore). Her chest looked to be about the same size as Nina's, which led Marco to suspect the Writer was a breast man, and not a creative one at that. Which was weird, given how neither of Marco's encounters with Nina had really involved her boobs at all.

"Ha! Classroom discipline!" a guy laughed from the other side of the classroom. "You can quit pretending. We can all tell that your righteous indignation is just an excuse so you can keep watching, fantasizing about being daring enough to do things like this yourself, am I right, Komachi-chan?"

He was a big guy, and looked every but the Iinchou's - Komachi's - opposite. Where Komachi was organized, this guy seemed to define the term "messy". Everything about him, from his teal hair to his uniform to his desk and bag was in a state of disarray, like he truly cared nothing about his appearance.

Komachi turned her gaze to the guy. Her eyes burned scarlet, and the guy paled slightly, though his grin remained. "First of all, my name is Komachi Rozu. You may call me that, Sora Horobosu, or you may call me Rozu-san, Rozu-senpai, or Iinchou, but you may not address me with the familiarity you just displayed. Secondly, the disci-"

Komachi was interrupted when the door opened loudly. "Hello again, class, and welcome to another day!" a voice sang out. A thin, fairly young-looking man entered the room, his every step taken with a flourish. He had soft tan hair, a small beard and mustache, and a relaxed gaze.

He looked around at the class. At Nina still awkwardly on the ground, at Marco's face still inches from her panties, at Komachi still glaring furiously at Sora.

"Huh. Shameless," was all he said.

"O-Ohji-sensei," Mizore stammered. "They weren't - it wasn't - it's not -" At this point, Marco and Nina would be surprised if Mizore had even a clue of what she was trying to say.

"Forget it," Ohji said with a relaxed grin. "Just get yourselves fixed up and class'll be good to go."

Marco finally moved himself and extended his hand for Nina. She took it and went back up to her seat. Komachi likewise turned her focus straight ahead to the teacher.

So we've had our info-dump. What happens after class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)