More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mrshade mrshade

Where do you go?

Home

( I would like to thank Bananaman123 for inviting me to try out a story arch hope you all enjoy )

Pressing the green button you are excited and are really anxious to get home and try this watch out more. Wondering if you can get Jack to leave early, that plan goes out the window as he is rocking out to the music in a very cringe way, debating if you should just leave on your own you notice their is more to the instructions.

Additional features:

Red Button- Pull out turn clockwise to accelerate time or turn counter clockwise by factors of X2, X5, X10, X20, X25,X50.

Green Button- Pull out and push when holding another person for both parties to turn invisible.

Blue Button- Pull out and push to begin modifications to owner or parties under effects of blue button other then mind control.

Yellow Button- Pull out button and turn clockwise to increase area of time freezing effect, turn counter clockwise to reduce area of effect.

Looking at the watch you pull out the Red button and turn it clockwise once increasing the flow of time to X10 and watch as the concert flies past. In a matter of minutes the concert winds up and you return time to normal. Jake is happy as a kid in a candy store after the concert and chats with you as you both head back to your car, " thanks for coming with me to the gig dude I know her music is not your thing but my sister bailed on me and the ticket would have gone to waste". Waving him off you tell him " to be fair it got me out the apartment for something other then work, since I broke up with Jenna and college broke up". Slapping your back and nearly sending you to the floor how Jake can be so much a macho man like Jenifer Lopez for something other then her ass and not be gay is beyond you.

Dropping Jake off at his place you head home, while the place is not great it has a few things going for it as you park in the buildings underground parking lot. Its cheap, clean, has underground parking, close to college and work. The minuses is the gang on the Fifth floor who may or may not be running a dodgy operation out the floor, pain in the arse neighbours and a very bad tempered lift that is always broken just like the one in big bang theory, which means you have to walk up and down ten fights of stairs. Jogging up the stairs you pass other residents and the gang members keeping watch on the stairs, nodding to the ones you know and keeping your distance to the gang members.

Moving to your door you are unlocking it when Mrs Crashaw comes out of her flat and begins one of her usual rant at you about nothing that has anything to do with you, all you did was put some scraps out for a stray cat a few times and she thinks it is yours or maybe your responsibility you kind of tune her out now. " Mr Doe when are you going to do something about that dang cat ". Listening to her go on you wish she would just leave you alone when you remember the watch.

Pressing the red button everything stops and Mrs Crashaw freezes in place mid rant, now what should you do just walk away that would freak her out and be funny as hell to watch, control her mind maybe or something a bit more interesting.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)