More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Where is Dammon seen naked ?

Home

There was Damon sleeping in bed as naked as always as a white blonde woman laid next to him naked as well. Then as the Saturday morning came Damon then woke up while she still slept in bed. Damon still naked got up out of bed as he looked in the long mirror that he had in his room. While looking in the mirror he saw what a wonderful looking body he had all the while the lady Kayla he was with late last night was still in the bed sleeping as he didn't want to wake her up. He went down stairs to the kitchen naked as he was as the typical nudity walking around the house.

Damon then proceeded to the kitchen, he started to cook breakfast wearing nothing but an apron on as he was doing cheese omelets as it was 5:00 am in the morning. Then in one hours he got breakfast ready as at 6:00 am as it was on the table. Then as he got it ready the shower was on as the young lady got up from sleeping and went to take a shower. Then at 7:00 am breakfast was on the table as it was Cheese Omelets, sausage and with two cups of tea.

Then as the breakfast was ready he was waiting for Kayla. After an hour showering she came down stairs all dress wearing a short sleeve dress with high heel boots. "Whoa you got breakfast ready" said Kayla as she saw the breakfast on the table as she also saw Damon in a apron. "Yes I did come dig in" said Damon and with that he took his apron off discarding it completely as he stood before her naked. "Whoa" said Kayla "whoa what" said Damon "your still naked and I can see your ding a ling" said Kayla staring at Damon's privates as she like what she saw. Then as Damon naked he said "look enough chit chat let's eat" as they sat down to eat breakfast.

Then as they sat down eating breakfast the conversation started. "Tell me Damon" said Kayla "tell you what" Damon respond "are you by any chance going to put on some clothes?" ask Kayla to Damon as he sat in the buff. "Please, me put on clothes" said Damon "why?" Kayla with another question of her own "because I feel liberated and free as I am comfortable in my skin" said Damon as he explained the state he was in. "Well whatever suit you, by the way I had a great time to last night and the sex was awesome" said Kayla as she is about to finish her breakfast. Then Damon who was already finishing his breakfast told her "well if that is the cast then we should do it again sometime" said Damon "yeah we should and this time you let me cook breakfast" said Kayla "yeah I could let you do that" said Damon as they started of the morning very well.

Then Kayla and Damon finished of breakfast as Damon and Kayla started washing the dishes together. Then as they washed the dishes Kayla was always looking and stealing a glance at Damon's naked body. "What is it Kayla yes I'm naked I know that" said Damon as they finished up with the dishes and cups.

There Kayla stood there still looking at Damon nude body as they finished the dishes. "Oh my god Kayla what is it?" Said Damon as he saw Kayla looking at his junk, started laughing, "sorry I love this body of yours" said Kayla. "Ok so your going to make fun of the naked guy" said Damon "oh yes I am and also that big ding a ling you have for a dick" said Kayla looking at Damon dick as he stood there in the nude. Then with all being said Kayla went unto Damon and kissed him on the lips and him kissing her back as they both kiss as Kayla grabbed Damon bare ass. Then after Kayla kissed Damon she saw he had a erection "great Kayla you gave me an hard on, now how am I going to take out the trash?" Asked Damon "oh sorry" said Kayla giggling as she started to walk out of the house thanking Damon for the breakfast and their time together, as she left the house while Damon said bye waiting for the his erection to subside.

Then as Damon was now flaccid he then took the trash out as he wore his flip flops going out to the bin to dispose of the trash. Then as he was about to go inside he heard a voice saying "hi morning Damon" as he turned around and saw a couple next door "oh hey Mr. and Mrs. Hopkins, how are you" said Damon "were find thanks and yourself?" Asked Mrs. Hopkins "doing great" said Damon to Mrs. Hopkins as she see Damon with a smile. "Ah young man your naked" said Mr. Hopkins looking at Damon's naked body and privates "yes he sure is, very nice Damon" said Mrs. Hopkins as she looked at the same thing her husband was looking at. Then Damon looking at his own naked body said "oh yeah I am and Thank you Mrs. Hopkins well you don't mine I must be heading back inside bye" said Damon as walked back to his house as Mrs. Hopkins looked at Damon's chiseled buttock going up and down he walked to his house when Mr. Hopkins looked at his wife with a confused look on his face.

What does Damon do that same day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)