More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

At Home

Home

Mark was more than a little worried as he walked in the front door of his house. He didn't know when or even if time would ever start again. Entering the house, he walked into the living room and saw his sister laying on her stomach on the couch. She was wearing tight black leggings, that hugged every curve of her amazing ass, and a sweater. Immediately Mark was filled with anger again as he saw his sister just laying about when she could have at least picked him up from school.

As he walked into the living room he said to her "Hey, you bitch." When she didn't respond, Mark remembered that time was still stopped so she couldn't hear him. Suddenly Mark got an evil grin on his face as he came up with an idea. Walking over to her, he looked down at her slim, toned body. No matter how mad Mark was at her he couldn't help but admire her body. Proceeding with his plan he reached his hand back and brought it down hard, slapping her great ass. It made a loud smacking sound and her ass jiggled for a second or two in her tight leggings. Seeing her gorgeous ass jiggle released something inside of Mark and his cock immediately got hard.

Mark got another idea and grabbed her hips to pull her into a sitting position on the couch. He was surprised to find out that she's incredibly light and deduced it must be because time was stopped. He found she was incredibly movable while time was stopped as well and he could move her body around any way he wanted.

Staring down at her, Mark admired her perky tits and reached a hand out to squeeze one. He moaned as he felt the malleable flesh of her tit in his hand. At this point Mark had stopped caring about what he was doing to his older sister no matter how wrong it was. He grabbed both her hands and pulled her up off the couch into a standing position. Picking his sister up under her arms, Mark moved her to the center of the living room to have some more space. He quickly undressed and walked up behind her. Mark pushed his body up against her back and guided his hard cock between her thighs. He reached around Ashley and got two big handfuls of tits and squeezed them as hard as he could. Mark moaned into his sisters neck at the feeling of the soft boobs in his hands. He slowly started to rub his dick against her pussy through her leggings as he continued to manhandle with her tits. Mark was getting incredibly horny so he pulled his cock out from between her legs and walked around to look at her from the front. Mark wondered what he should do next.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)