More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nero1211 nero1211

Later that day.

Home

Later that day, at your house you were busy playing your favorite video game when your mom called you down for dinner. Reluctantly you turned off the game and headed down to see your mom and dad already seated at the table. As you take your seat you look at what you will be having for dinner.

"Meatloaf again...?" You ask clearly disappointed.

"Now listen here young man, you will eat the food that your mother has prepared or you will not eat at all," You father grumpily commands.

"Can't I just have the leftover pizza from yesterday instead?" you ask knowing they will say no.

"Absolutely dear, what a wonderful idea," your mother says as your father nods in agreement.

"What? Seriously?" You ask again not believing they actually gave in.

"Sure thing John why not," Your father said cheerfully.

As you get the pizza and heat it up you can't help but think that people have been doing exactly what you've been telling them to do all day. As you sit back down at the table, you can't help but wonder if they could actually be listening to you. There's no way mind control is real... or is it?

How do you test your power?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)