More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nero1211 nero1211

How do you test your power?

On your parents

After dinner your family sits by the TV to watch some television before bed as you usually do. You were still skeptical of your new power, or whether or not you even had one, but you just had to make sure.

This time, instead of saying something aloud you wonder if you could do it by just thinking it. It's getting really hot in this room, mom you should take off your blouse. Immediately your mother took off her blouse, so she was sitting in just her tank top and suit pants. You couldn't believe it, it worked! Next you had to go even bigger just to make sure. It's time for bed everyone, you thought.

"Well kiddo, time for bed everyone up, common!" Your father said as soon as you said it. Normally you're not one for bed, but tonight would be special you thought.

As you head up the stairs you willed it so that your parents wouldn't be able to see your or notice your presence. As you walk into their room with them unnoticed, you can't help but smile widely. This was real, you could actually influence people's minds.

Lately your dad hadn't been getting any from your mom so tonight you thought you'd do him a little favor. You watch as they both start to undress, you father is naked within seconds, while your mother takes her time. She gently removes her tank top and pants putting them away. She stood in a lacy bra and panty set and you couldn't help admire her body as your cock sprung to life. As she unclipped her bra and pulled off her panties you are greeted by the sight of her perky, and round 36C breasts and her bald, smooth pussy.

Ever since you could remember you craved after your mother. Not for yourself though, you fantasized about her being a complete wanton slut, sleeping with different men every day. It was a weird fantasy, but you were a weird kid. Now with your powers you realize you can make that dream a reality, but tonight was your dad's final night with her.

Your father was already lying on the bed as your mother snuggled up beside him. He wasted no time snaking his tongue into her mouth and grabbing a handful of her luscious tits.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)