More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by creamydream creamydream

Time to go

Home.

William pushed the door open, and steps into his home. The warm air hitting him and the comforting smell of a woodfire playing on his nose. He breathed a sigh of relief.

'What was that back there??' He thought to himself 'And why the fuck did it get me so turned on??' grabbing his pants in annoyance. He still had a boner, but it was thankfully fading now.

"Sigh..." Will looked around his house. It was a small place, but that had never bothered him, he'd always considered it cozy compared to some of the larger houses in the village. He was standing in the main room, which had a small table, chairs and the fireplace to its right, and to its left was the kitchenette - wood oven, basin, drawers and a cupboard for food. Off of here were him and his mothers bedrooms, separated by the bathroom.

The house was dark other than the glow from the fireplace, and silent, apart from Wills breathing, and thumping heart.

"I guess Mom is still at the party... I hope she doesn't drink too much." Will mused. His mother was a lightweight, but for some reason still whenever was offered to her, she would try and keep up with the men, and end up absolutely smashed. More than once as a kid did Will have to practically carry her back home.

He made his way into his bedroom and went to his closet. His bedroom was also small, but had everything he needed - a comfortable bed, a closet for his clothes and belongings, a mirror, and a small chest for extra storage. The walls were adorned with childish drawings of famous heroes facing against monsters and of course winning.

He pulled off his shirt and threw it to the side. Glancing in the mirror, he was unimpressed with what he saw. He had muscles sure, but he had always been a skinny kid - and he used to be teased that his six pack was not because he had muscles but just because he was only skin and bone. When he was 10, an adventurer had come through town, he said he was 'Blue Bonfire' and had spent the night amazing the town with his magic - lighting several chairs on fire, to the dismay of the Innkeep. At some point in that night, he had thrown off his shirt, and Will remembered that - other than that half the woman in the room started fawning over him further, and the men in the room started to say mean things about him - that he had been absolutely shredded, having massive muscles. Since then, Will has always dreamed of getting muscly like that, but doesn't really have much of a clue as how to do it.

He took off his belt, and admired his new sword. It was heavy in his hands, and had a simple design - leather wrappings around the hilt, and the pommel was plain and unadorned. He gripped it and pulled it from its plain leather scabbard, admiring how it seemed to shine, even in the little light. He ran his finger gently over the blade, half expecting to cut himself.

_'Hmm, it's blunt...' He frowned 'I'll see if I can fix that in the morning...'_

He gently laid the sword down against the closet, and then threw off his pants, looking down at his undies. They were still slightly pitched, from the encounter earlier.

He ignored it and climbed into his bed, feeling immediately relaxed. It wasn't long before he was drifting on an ocean, a lone sailor on a voyage through the dark, and all his worries were dismissed.

Things that go

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)