More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GoodBoySpot GoodBoySpot

Where Do We Go?

Home to My Parents

The car stopped and Master Ed opened the back and took the blindfold off my dog mask. It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the light. The first thing I noticed was the large amount of my pre-cum staining the upholstery and leaking from my still pulsing erection. When I looked up I instantly recognized my childhood home. I yipped excitedly and jumped out of the back of the SUV and landed on the cushions of my mitts and kneepads. Master clipped the leash to my collar and gave it a tug as He walked up the driveway to the front door. I hurried after Him on all fours. My tail wagged back and forth and I crawled, slapping my bare ass and driving my prostate crazy.

Master rang the doorbell and looked down at me sternly as we waited. "Be on your best behavior or discipline will be swift."

My mom answered the door and greeted my Master. "Hi, Ed! What a pleasant surprise. Come in. Please, come inside."

"Thank you, June. Is it alright if I bring Spot inside with me? Y'know, you can’t leave them in the car during the summertime."

"Yes, of course.” My mom looked down at me for the first time and smiled. “Hello, Spot. Have you been a good boy for your new master?"

I barked loudly, then sat up on my hind legs with my front paws up in the begging position. I smiled at her with my mouth wide open and tongue hanging out. I hadn’t been naked in front of my mom since I was a little boy but, for some reason, I was happy to show her (and any neighbors who happened to look out their windows) my fully developed and fully erect five inches.

"Oh my, what a pretty beg. Who’s a good boy?" She complimented my behavior and rubbed my shaved head as she looked up at Master Ed. "He's become very well trained, hasn’t he?"

"Yes, no thanks to you and his dad I'm beginning to make a decent pet out of the boy. Speaking of training, where is that eager beta bitch of yours?"

"Oh, he's in the back with his chores." My mom stopped scratching behind my ear. Her demeanor changed and she turned to yelled down the hallway. "Ward! Get out here, ! We have company."

How Has My dad Been Transformed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)