More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pands Pands

What is the Adventure should I write down?

Home Economics is hard

During our senior year Mr and Sam had to take the same Home Economics class. It was the first time her friends had hot involved with one of Sams bullying schemes. The first thing we did in the class we had to learn was about taking care of babies. Most schools gave eggs to take car of, but our school allowed us to use what ever we wanted. I was given a doll. It was only somewhat exiting because I had to baby sit before. Even though I never needed to worry about money because my mother would give it to me, I wanted to get my mother a secret birthday gift. I have a good head start on this stuff.

Sam and her friends pulled me aside after class. At this point Me and Sam are 19. The other girls are all 18. They are only a few months from being 19 as well. There was Sophia, Emily, Elizabeth, and Alex.

"I got permission to use you as my child item." Sam says with a grin.

"So... this means for me?" I say quite worried. Knowing her she'll use this chance to "baby" me.

"She wants to make you _her _baby." Alex says. this blows by me, Sam, and Emily. Elizabeth gets it though. the rest of us think it more literally.

"Exactly!" Sam replies. "So we are going to need you to follow us tomorrow before class." I get the feeling that it will a bad day to wear a skirt.

The next day the meet me by the entrance. She leads me to the Girls locker room. Every time I go to this specific one my day typically gets bad.

What do they plan to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)