More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedDiamond RedDiamond

Where do you go first?

Hololive Universe

You see an option for Hololive. The description reads, "This universe was created based on the Hololive girls being real ones, that just do streaming. Ones that have already 'Graduated' are still part of the group.". Your favorite type of streamer is now ready for your breeding. As you immediately activate the portal, your mom walks in. "What is that?". You curse to yourself in your head that you swore you locked the door, "It's just a new little thing.", "Little? isn't that a portal!?". "Yes, but I should be back soon.", "I am going with you to make sure you are safe.". You decide not to refuse her, and she collects a few things in a bag for both of you, and you both head on through. When you wake up on the other side, you find yourself in a forest and see an odd person nearby. Your vision is still blurry, so you can't make them out, but you believe that it is a guy, and you are told that is true as he begins to speak, "Save my idols," is the only thing he said before you blink and he disappears. After a moment, you get up to see your mom still lying on her stomach, and you decide to wake her up. "Wh- Where are we?" She says as she groggily wakes up, "The world of Hololive.", "That anime thing you watch all the time?". "Yes, um, I should explain why I was going here and what is happening.". You explain the goddess and the entire "Breeding" mission that you were sent on, and she is surprised but cannot find a way to say this is a lie when they just traveled through a portal in your bedroom. "I see, well let me make sure these girls are good enough for you.". She has been this way since your father passed, you being the only guy in the house after all. "I think it is more of me being good enough for these girls, they are all beauties, and I may have a hard time even completing this mission with some of them.". Your mom makes another comment about hoping the girls are not rude, and you both head off to a large building in the distance labeled Hololive HQ.

The first person to meet is....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)