More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What next?

Hologram hijinks (ENF)

"Right, we're going to The Church, so I need to project the holographic clothes on to you, or rather project the holographic nudity on to you. I'll simply reverse the device's polarity." The Doctor explained to Clara in his usual techno-nonsense.

"It's that easy? Just flip a switch and it'll have the reverse effect?" Clara asked skeptically.

"Yes. Well, maybe. The alternative is.... well that's not important." The Doctor rattled on and before Clara could protest, he scanned a small remote control-esque device and pressed a button. Clara felt a small tingle through her body like a small electrical shock and then felt a bit chilly. That can't be right, could it? It was just a hologram she was undressed, right?

"Oh. Oh no, that's not right." The Doctor said worried. Clara instinctively covered up her privates. "Doctor? What did you do? I thought this was only supposed to be a hologram!" Clara yelled.

"It was, it seems by reversing the polarity, I sort of.... reversed the effects completely." The Doctor said apprehensively.

"Meaning?!" Clara asked frustrated and embarrassed.

"Meaning.... whenever you're clothed, you'll appear nude to everyone and when you're actually nude you'll appear clothed. And I sort of negated the textures a bit." The Doctor explained and touched her shoulder. "That's why I still feel clothes and I'm sure you feel as though you are nude."

How does Clara take this news?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)