More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

How does Clara take this news?

Not well of course

"So you mean to tell me I'll have to be nude the rest of my life!" Clara yelled, unconsciously uncovering herself.

"Well, as long as you want to appear clothed, then yes." The Doctor explained.

"Well, will it look like I'm wearing the same clothes every day to people or what?" She asked.

"Oh of course not. This works off perception and everyone perceives things differently. It'll appear different depending on who sees you." The Doctor told her. But as it turns out, none of this was true. Yes, Clara was nude and was very embarrassed and dreading things, but the hologram hadn't been reversed at all. In fact, it wasn't the hologram device at all, but a device of his own invention that rendered her permanently nude.

The Doctor had made it as a means of embarrassing his enemies into surrendering, and Clara had been his test subject. Why, you might ask? Because she had eaten the last of his Jammy Dodgers. And because after all, The Doctor lies.

"So every time I want to take a shower, it'll look like I'm fully clothed?" Clara asked.

"Well, yes but only to others. Only you can perceive yourself without clothes while everyone else sees clothing." The Doctor lied.

"Well great..." Clara said defeated. "At least I won't have to shave my....." she stopped, cutting herself off but nonetheless sporting a red face.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)