More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jessanddrew jessanddrew

Which character?

Holly.

Staring up at the white hospital ceiling, Holly pondered the odd dream she had while in her five day coma. Near the tale end of the coma, she was visited by a huge figure claiming to be Zues, the king of the gods and said he was granting a random mortal powers, because he lost a bet. Holly was inclined to dismay this upon awaking up from the coma, however apart from that odd occurance, the coma was complete darkness.

"Ah, you're awake." Paul, a male nurse said as he made his way up the ward.

Holly grunted, as she sat up.

"You certainly seem to be on the mend." He commented. "How do you feel?"

"My head hurts a little, but otherwise I'm okay." Holly replied.

"Excellent. You'll be back on stage in no time, though Dr Barnette wants you stay the night just to be safe. You did only come out of the coma this morning after all." Paul responded.

"Should, should I give it a try." Holly thought to herself, "it is just me and Paul in the ward and nobody would know, but he's been really nice and I don't want cause him any harm if I do have powers." Holly argued with herself.

What does Holly do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)