More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sage of Ice Sage of Ice

Who will begin their journey and how?

Holly and Rika

Holly is 20 years old and has been attending a mostly online college for 2 years. She is a slightly tall (5'8") and shapely girl with straight bright blonde hair hanging to the middle of her back and B-cup breasts. She was wearing a purple top that was backless and was tied behind her neck with no bra (it would be plainly visible) and shorts that came down to just above her knees.

Rika is 19 years old and has been attending a local community college for a year. She is shorter (5'4") with a little more curves, slightly curly red hair that fell a few inches past her shoulders and shapely C-cup breasts. Rika was wearing an oversized light blue t-shirt that looked almost like a dress and short shorts that were barely visible from under her shirt.

Holly and Rika sat outside a small cafe near the beach on a calm Thursday morning. "There is nothing to do," Rika said sprawling out over the table.

"Can't be helped," Holly said leaning back and looking out at the lake. They lived in a small town, so there wasn't much for home-bound college kids to do. "We could go swimming?" she offered.

"The lake always smells nasty and I can't go to the pool," Rika sighed, "I need to get my mom's permission to be that far from home."

Holly raised an eyebrow at Rika. "Last week we almost got arrested, and you are still concerned about breaking your mom's rules?"

"You almost got arrested," Rika corrected Holly. Holly's raised eyebrow continued to judge Rika, "and my mom always seems to know when I break her rules." It was true that Holly and Rika got into all sorts of mischief when they got bored and there was no school, but Rika's mom never even hinted that she knew anything about that stuff, so Rika just rolled with it, but when she broke her mom's rules, her mother always seemed to know and she would get grounded. "I can't move out either," Rika said, mostly to herself, "with my crap job I can't afford to move out and still go to college."

Holly sighed. "So what do you want to do?"

"We could..." Rika said sitting up and looking excited already.

"Really?" Holly said with a small groan, but Rika was smiling. "Fine," Holly said letting herself smile too, "but I get to start this time."

"Deal!" Rika said happily. Both girls knew that the other was just as eager to play their game as they were, no matter what complaints were made. They had been friends since middle school, although neither of them remembered how they became friends. All of the stuff they had done together since had flooded out most older memories since they were so much duller.

Holly got up and looked around her, trying to decide how she should start this game of theirs. She had some payback to dish out from last time, but she knew that it had to be a slow game or the fun would be ruined. She slowly decided on her first move. "Alright, for today's first dare, I dare you to pay," Holly said smiling at Rika, "and for a tip, ask the cashier if he wants to see your tits."

Rika jumped back in surprise. Holly was starting it off with a much more dare than they usually do. "Wow, trying to get me to flash some skin already?" Rika asked surprised.

"I didn't say you have to flash them," Holly giggled, "but you do have to ask if they want to, what you do after that is up to you."

Rika shivered. This was not what she was expecting, but she would be lying if she said it wasn't making her excited. Rika could decide not to do Holly's dare, but in accordance with the rules of their game, if she did she would have to forfeit a piece of clothing to Holly. They almost always kept going until at least one of them ended up naked, and have been getting bolder and bolder about their dares and even started playing in public lately.

Last time Holly had ended up getting out of sight just before the cops showed up, but they had stayed in the area looking for the streaker for over an hour even knocking on the door to Holly's house, where the girls had retreated into, and Rika lied to the cops saying she hadn't seen anyone streaking while a still naked Holly hid behind the door the cop was on the other side of.

The girls got to the counter, Rika was already nervous as Holly giggled softly behind her. Doing her best to hide her nerves, Rika got her wallet out and paid for their drinks while trying to think of the best way to word what she was going to say or if she would chicken out and start stripping already. Glancing at her wallet and then the tip jar, she decided. "Sorry, I'm a little right on cash," she said as sweetly as she could to the young man at the counter, probably around her own age, "I can't afford to give you a tip..." she let her words trail off, "unless, maybe...would you want to peak at my chest?"

Rika was now in a cold sweat as she waited for the boy's face shift from confusion to surprise and wondered where he would ultimately land. She didn't have to wait long as she saw his face split into a grin and Holly giggled as she stood next to Rika waiting to see what she would do now. "I would love to," the young cashier said sounding excited and letting his eyes freely drift down to Rika's ample chest as if her shirt weren't there.

Rika wasn't surprised, but she was nervous. Now she had moments to decide if she would give him the tip she offered him or flee with her legs between her legs. Holly was grinning, and Rika knew she had gotten the first part of her for the last time. Rika sighed to herself as she reached for the hem of her shirt. The guy was a little disappointed to see her shorts come into view, but as her soft stomach came into view he was grinning ear to ear again. As her shirt came towards her bra, Rika had to decide if she would just tease the poor guy by flashing her bra or lift it to show him everything. Technically, she had already fulfilled her dare and she would even technically fulfill the tip by showing her chest with the bra still covering, as it showed lots of cleavage and was something she had shown deliberately to no one except Holly before.

In the moment, Rika knew what she wanted to do and knew what was the right way to do this. She decided to give theguy his full tip. She adjusted her fingers to grip her bra, traced her hands toward her back, and with a little fumbling she unhooked the back of her bra before lifting the shirt and bra up until they almost came off over her head. After about 5 seconds, she pulled her shirt back down and felt her bra sliding loosely on her arms underneath it. Rika was blushing and couldn't think of anything to say.

The guy was blushing and a hand was down in front of him vainly attempting to hide his arousal. "Thank you," he said. Rika, hands still on the hem of her shirt, turned to leave without a word. After getting about 6 steps away she heard the cashier call to her. "Excuse me, tits! I mean miss," he stammered, "you forgot your wallet!"

Rika let go of her shirt and felt her pocket and, sure enough, her wallet was not in there. She turned around, feeling her unrestrained breasts sway vigorously as she did, and from the look on his face so did the cashier. She meekly walked back and accepted her wallet from him. "Thanks," Rika said quickly before turning around much slower and walking away with Holly following her.

After getting out of sight of the cafe, Holly spoke. "Hold up and let me help you get yourself straightened up."

"Please," Rika said coming to a stop and pulling up her shirt to move her bra back into place as Holly helped her by reattaching the hooks. "Much better," Rika said with a much more relaxed smile, "and now it's my turn."

"Go for it," Holly said with a giggle, "I can't believe you actually took off your bra for him though. I'm sure he would have been thrilled to just see your bra." Rika blushed some more, "Any reason you didn't just pull your bra up instead of unhooking it?" Holly asked.

"It would have hurt a lot to do that," Rika said lifting her shirt to demonstrate, "too much breast to squeeze under it." She released her shirt again. "And I didn't want to just be a tease, which you knew before you gave me that dare. I'd have felt bad all day if I didn't go through with it properly."

Holly smiled and shrugged in acknowledgment of Rika's accusation, "Yeah, I figured that might happen."

"I suppose I did earn that," Rika said with a smile of her own, "but don't expect me to go easy on you!"

"Bring it on!" Holly replied.

What dare does Rika come up with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)