More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

What is the setting?

Hogwarts

Ginny Weasley was glad she was now in her 7 year at Hogwarts, as 7 years where allowed to have there own rooms, Ginny was not a normal witch, Ginny was what muggles called a diaper lover, as robes where so thick to hide her diapers that she liked to were to class, but inside her room, she can lounge around in her fav yellow romper and thick magical diaper, what she loved about magical diapers is that they will expand as you use them, they never leak or smell.

Ginny even spelled her bed into a crib at night so she can get the full baby experience, one of her best dream and fantasy was Harry playing with her, wearing thick diapers, playing babyish games with her or feeding her a bottle and changing her diaper, or her other dream was seeing every one in Hogwarts in babyish clothing with big diapers... or even the different classes teaching baby like things.

'oh how i wish i could spread the love of being a baby and wearing diapers to every student of Hogwarts...but how' thought Ginny as she waddled around her room, one hand running thru her hair while the other rubbed her big diapered bum while she was thinking.

"Potions are out, as to brew something that large would take a while, not to mention the ingredients would be very hard to get, Snape would notice if ingredients where missing" said Ginny, she waddled over to a blanket she had spread on the floor, laying down on the blanket, kicking her legs into the air, picking up her fav stuffed bear, she started playing with it as she thought, then with a start, she quickly turned over, raising her diapered butt into the air, using her hand, she started spanking her diapered bum.

"I am a stupid diaper girl...i am a witch" she said giving her self a spanking for a few min. she got up a few min later, wiping her face she waddled over to her spell books.

"what spell to use..." she thought as she went thru a few spell books she got from small diagon alley shop.

what spell will Ginny do

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)