More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Get acquainted with the Sergeant

Hmmmmmmmm

“Why don’t you step into my office sergeant and you can help me get organized.” I said as I admired her beautiful figure. While she wasn’t naked, her fatigues looked like they were painted on, leaving little to the imagination. Her red hair shimmering in the midday Vietnamese sun.

“Yes sir.” She replied in a tone that suggested to me that she thought I was a disappointing command choice. “Right this way, your office is to the left through the radio room which is where I’ll be. Your quarters are to the right.” We both walked into the office and she continued her mini-tour. In the office was a large desk and several file cabinets on the back wall. It was quite barren and there were no personal touches. “All of the papers that your predecessor left unfinished are over there on your desk,” she continued as she walked over to the desk and leaned over it. “I thought I got all of these in order though.” She exclaimed as she started shuffling papers around. I couldn’t help but notice that her beautifully round ass was sticking out in the middle of the room. I just couldn’t resist any longer. I snuck up behind her and grabbed her ass.

“Just relax sergeant.” I whispered as I began to rub her ass, “I haven’t done this in such a long time.”

“Mmmmm,” she replied softly, “I see that you share your predecessors tastes, and I was worried that you were going to be a total hard-ass.”

“You don’t have to worry about that with me sergeant.” I said turning her around to face me. “I’ve fucked staff sergeants all the way up and down this tiny mud hole of a country.” I grabbed he ample tits and began to play with them under her fatigues.

“I can’t wait any longer sir, why don’t you help me out of this tight uniform.”

What's next!!!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)