More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by coolusernamehuh coolusernamehuh

What Happens Next Weekend?

History of the Whittmen (Read If This Is Your First Time)

Back in 1922 a scientist named Sean Whittman conducted an experiment. He took 20 male workers from an auto plant. All of these workers had a few things in common. The were all poor performers, they all worked at the lowest level of the plant, they were all single, all of average looks, and none had an education. He set 10 of these workers aside as a control group. For the other 10, he conducted his experiment.

For three months he hired each of these men three servants. A maid to keep his apartment clean, a chef to prepare his meals, and a prostitute to service his sexual needs. After three months, Dr. Whittman saw an average increase in productivity of 304%! It seemed that, when the men didn't have to worry about their home lives or sexual needs, they were able to focus solely on the job. Their production increased so much that four of these men got raises and two got promotions! The 10 men in the control group saw no rise in production.

Dr. Whittman published his studies and moved on. The owner of the plant, David Seller, didn't want to lose the production gains his factory experienced. He hired chefs and maids for his employees at a great expense to himself. The productivity stayed high but he was spending too much money. He couldn't hire prostitutes either due to the bad publicity it would cause. He came up with a great idea though to remedy both issues.

He found attractive females on the waiting list to get into the USA. He promised to fast track their citizenship and pay them a weekly stipend if they got married to his single male employees and served their every need. Not only did this keep productivity high but it came at a fraction of the cost. Soon, his married employees divorced their wives so they could get in on the action. His company soon thrived and eventually became the biggest automotive producer in the country.

Other businessmen soon caught on to what he was doing. They never revealed their plan to the society as a whole though as they knew it would never be widely accepted. For now they move in secret, looking for men and women who believe their philosophies.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)