More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shandy Shandy

Is anyone home?

His wife

"Hunter! Oh my God are you ok!" his wife asked, hugging him as he walked in the door. She squeezed him surprisingly tightly for a small woman, her head only coming up to the bottom of his chin.

"I'm alright Jess," he reassured her. "They just want to make sure with an animal bite that its cleaned well and no infection. It was only two stitches." He kissed the top of her head, stroking her light brown hair as he did.

"Oh my God I was freaking out after you called. Did it just run off? Was there an owner."

"I think it was just a stray dog. I might have scared it when was running, maybe surprised it. After it bit me and I kicked it it just ran off."

"Mmmm I'm just glad you're safe sweetie," she hugged him harder for emphasis. "Do you want some coffee? I have some on."

"Sure, that would be great," he told her, giving her a peck on the lips as he disengaged from the hug. "Bring it to me in the bathroom please. I'm going to shower and change."

"You're not thinking about going to work after all that?"

"I have to Jess. There's a lot going on and it's important I be there." She looked at him doubtfully, giving him a frown over her shoulder as she walked away to the kitchen, her tight butt swaying in her yoga pants.

He watched her ass for a moment, enjoying the view, before heading upstairs to the bathroom.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)