More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by slick146 slick146

Is anyone home?

His wife and her friend

As he pulled into the driveway, the first thing he noticed was the extra car parked next to his wife’s. It was one he was very familiar with, given how close its owner was to them.

He had at least expected for Jess to be here waiting for him, but not for Carlotta to be here as well. Probably here to give her some support given his injury. It had been pretty terrifying coming home after that dog bite.

As he got out of the car and slammed the door shut, he was very aware of every step he took and how much it hurt his leg. Yet it didn’t hurt as much as it used to. Strange, he thought, yet he didn’t pay it much mind.

What he did pay mind to was opening the front door and coming inside to find Jess waiting for him.

“Oh, Hunter,” she almost screamed as she raced forward and wrapped her arms around him in a bear hug. Hunter returned it, surprised by how tightly she could squeeze for such a small woman. Her tears were leaving stains on the front of his shirt and chest, yet he didn't care. Instead he just stroked her head as she softly whimpered.

“Hola, Vato,” came the sultry voice of Carlotta. She was wearing a form fitting black dress which showed off her impressive figure very nicely. Her eyes were on both Hunter and Jess as she smiled broadly, happy to see the two reunited. She herself came over slowly.

“Jess was worried sick about you, amigo,” she said softly as she patted the top of his wife's head. Jess just whimpered and nuzzled her face against Hunter, shivering as he stroked her back. When Carlotta placed a hand on his arm she gasped and shivered herself, eyes wide.

“Carlotta?” Jess said dreamily, pulling her face away from Hunter to turn to her friend, “What’s wrong?” Hunter noticed the strangely dazed, almost hungry, look in her eyes.

Carlotta leaned close and sniffed at Hunter, sighing in delight. “Jess, I have to say Hunter is smelling...oh, I can almost taste it...” she murmured.

Hunter was somewhat put off by what seemed like Carlotta making a move on him but was surprised when Jess leaned in close to his neck and took on a deep breath, trembling. “Oh my God Hunter...did you get some new body spray or something...you smell like...like...”

Carlotta was now leaning in close to Jess’s face, so much so her cheek brushed against Jess’s as the two, seemingly in a trance, began inhaling Hunter’s scent. Jess gasped at the contact and Hunter could only watched as Jess turned to Carlotta, eyes half-closed, and gently pressed a kiss against her cheek.

“Jess...are you-” Hunter was cut off both women suddenly leaned upwards and began planting kisses along his neck and jaw, moaning and shivering.

What does Hunter do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)