More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shandy Shandy

Is anyone home?

His wife's friend

At first Hunter thought that no one was home. He had called his wife Jess to let her know what had happened, catching her on her way to work. She had offered to come home to nurse him but he assured her that his injury was minor and that his intent was to go to work. After a brief protest, and after extracting a promise that he would call her later she agreed that she would go to her substitute teaching job.

When he shut the front door behind him and limped towards the stairs he was startled to hear the clatter of footsteps from the kitchen. Before he could react further, a pretty woman appeared in the kitchen door. He recognised her as your wife's friend Carlotta, a sultry Latina who he'd always found very easy on the eyes.

"Hi Hunter, Jess asked me to stop by and make sure you had everything you need. I got to go to work soon, but I can take care of you. How you doin' Vato?"

Carlotta worked as a hostess at an upscale restaurant that catered to the business crowd. She was dressed for work in a short black dress that looked like she'd painted it on fresh that morning. Despite the pain from his bite, Hunter managed a smile.

"I'm doing ok," he told her. "Just a dog bite. They gave me a shot and some stitches."

"Man that sucks. You want something cold to drink? Maybe a little something in it, kill the pain?" she grinned. Her pretty face lit up when she smiled stepped towards him. She was one of those women who almost seems to undulate when she moves, and Hunter swallowed as he tried to keep his eyes on her face as she approached. She put her hand on his arm, looking up at him with kind concern in her eyes, then gasped suddenly, biting her lip.

"Are you ok?" Hunter asked in sudden concern.

"Yeah...yeah," she says hastily. "Just one of those things. Like a shudder went all the way up me, y'know." She gave his arm a squeeze, her eyes suddenly smouldering at him.

"Damn you smell good Vato! Mmmmmm, make a girl weak in the knees you smell so good!" she purred, stroking his arm and wriggling a little closer, her pretty face turned up, her eyes half closed and her soft lips parted.

Does Hunter take her up on this apparent offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)