More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dayeandknight Dayeandknight

What was it that she found?

His wife's ID

Sarah handed it over to Arron and he took the card into his hands. He looked at the small picture of his wife and gave a small smile to his daughter. He glanced over the information. Her name was Erin and that caused so much confusion once they got married. Often their mail would get mixed up so much, Arron would often not even bother to correct them unless it was important. Their was a running joke among their friends that they were clones of each other, too. They had a similar build and the same hair color and that didn't make things easier for them. They even had a dna test, just to be sure that they weren't related.

Arron gave a small chuckle at the memories before putting her ID in his wallet for the time being. "Did you find what you were looking for?"

"I did, just though you might have wanted that," she said getting her keys from the key rack by the door.

"Going out?" Arron asked.

"Just for a little while, I'll be back later," She say on her way out.

"Drive safe," he calls to her.

"Will do," he says popping her head back into the house before heading off.

Arron made himself some breakfast before heading out the door himself.

Where does Arron go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)