More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who does he bribe next? One of these two women or someone else?

His teacher

The first person that he wanted to test out his newfound wealth and bribery capabilities was his math teacher, Ms. Harper. Although she was only 32 years old and drop dead gorgeous, she was also his toughest teacher and seemed to have a personal vendetta against Brian. She loved to exert her authority over him while she had the chance because, according to Brian, she was jealous of how much wealthier he was than her.

The next day at school during his math class with her Ms. Harper, she, once again, picked out Brian specifically to chew out for not paying attention and screwing around during class, even though he was one of several students that had been screwing around.

"I don't care how wealthy you are, Brian! I will not tolerate your terrible behavior in my class any longer! Please see me after class!"

For the rest of class Ms. Harper would go out of her way to try and humiliate Brian and have him do math problems on the chalk board that she knew that he would not know how to do. Meanwhile, Brian was formulating a plan to bribe and humiliate this young teacher.

Once class was over, Brian stuck around while everyone else filed out and waited for Ms. Harper to say something to him.

"Brian, I am sick and tired...."

Brian cut off Ms. Harper and said, "Ms. Harper, I have a business proposition for you."

"You cannot bribe me into improving your grades if that is what you mean."

"Not at all," Brian responded. "I just want to be a teacher now and not your student. I'll give you a $1 million if you agree to be my student for this semester."

Ms. Harper paused momentarily in stunned silence then asked quietly while glancing around furtively, "$1 million? Are you serious?" Brian knew that, as a teacher, Ms. Harper did not make a whole lot and $1 million would be more than she could possibly earn in a lifetime of teaching.

"If you agree to this and see it through for a full semester, you will make much much more than $1 million. I can promise you that."

"Fine. I will do it if you can keep it just between you and me. What is the catch?"

"You will come over to my place every week for your lesson and will receive $1 million just for showing up and $1 million for each 'A' grade that you receive. Grades will be given out on your "performance" in that week's lesson, on your weekly homework assignment, and your adherence to that week's dress code. Like I said, $1 million for each 'A', $250,000 for each 'B', nothing for a 'C', but for 'Ds' and 'Fs' you will run the risk of having photos and videos of yourself in lessons being released to people. At the end of the semester you will also receive a cumulative grade that will take everything into account. If your final grade is an 'A', you will receive $50 million. However, 'Ds' and 'Fs' may mean that photos and videos of yourself get released."

"You better pay up, Brian!" said Ms. Harper looking embarrassed.

"That is Mr. Taylor to you now. First lesson is tonight. Dress code is slutty school girl and I mean slutty. See you at 7:00."

What is tonight's lesson?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)