More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

His step sis Ruins his class president run.

Jake wanted to be the class president his senior year, to prove he was the coolest guy in school. Most of the girls drooled over Jake and the guys looked up to him. However,Jake's step sister, Molly hated him. Jake was always treating molly like she was less important then he was. Molly didn't want her step brother to win class president, because she knew she would never hear the end of it.

A few days before Jake had to give a speech for the class president election, Molly snuck in the bathroom while Jake was showering. Molly was going to snap a quick pic of Jake naked and forward it around the school. However, when molly peaked in the shower curtain, she saw her step brother jerking off. Molly couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Jake was standing there, with his eyes closed,as he tugged on his two inch boner,with just two fingers. Molly knew this was going to be much better than she thought. Instead of taking pictures,molly started to record a video. The unaware Jake was shaking all over and moaning loudly. Jake only touched himself for 12 seconds after molly started filming. That was all he needed before he started Cumming like crazy.

Jake also dropped to his knees as cum continued to pour out of his little dick. Then Jake sat there for a minute or so with his eyes closed. Molly waited for about a minute, then left Right before Jake got out of the shower. Molly instantly sent the video to her 4 best friends. Their names were Rachel, Christy, Ashley and Gina.

All4 girls broke out laughing at how pathetic Jake looked. They messaged each other back and discussed how to best use the video to humiliate Jake. The girls knew the fact that he was running and supposed to win class president,made the girls want to teach Jake a humiliating lesson,that much more. The brainstormed a bunch of idea, before finally coming up with their best plan. The day of Jake's speech was when they would strike.

What does molly and her friends do to Jake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)