More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VoidFyre VoidFyre

Who is it?

His sister

John‘s sister Chloe calls out to him:

John can you come here?” He yells back “Yeah give me a minute, I’m trying to find something real quick!” She chuckles in another room before answering back “You mean that book? I took it, now come here.”

John is shocked at what he just heard, his little sister took the book. He would start to get even more worried and concerned what his sister did with the book. He would decide might as well just see what she wants, as he goes to finds Chloe in her room.

As he enters he sees her laying in bed with her back against the wall, noticing him she looks at him and says “John since I found this book of yours, you’re gonna do what I say or I’ll show everyone it and how sick and pathetic you are~”

John shocked that his own little sister is blackmailing him, she presses on and says “from now on you will wear these” she throws him a hot pink thong with the front saying “Small Dick” with him absolutely speechless she adds on to it “oh and you will also wear this” she holds up a flat chastity cage with a urethra attachment so he could pee appropriately.

She would then write in the book:

John would now be wearing the chastity cage and the keys will be attached to a chain that I wear around my neck.”

John felt the sudden change in his pants as he looks and finds the cage on without a way to remove it himself. He looks at his sister and says “Chloe I’m your brother why are you doing this to me?” She replies “Why? Because I can and I’m gonna. Now shut up and go put on your new underwear, those are the only ones you will be wearing ever again.”

John for whatever reason turns and leaves to go put on his new underwear in his room, as he sits in his room and thinks of what to do next.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)